Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Frank Ocean on The Lonny Breaux Collection:
"alrite. alrite. let’s get this out in the open. the only songs that i, myself, frank ocean, have ever released are…’pyrite’, ‘acura integurl’ & of course the songs included on ‘nostalgia, ultra’. all other songs are on the internet as a result of record industry email hacks/leaks that happened some years back. several of these songs i had no hand in writing. i only laid reference vox on em because i was being paid. the rest are incomplete ideas, reference songs that were sent out for placement on other artists. records that were never intended to represent me. notwithstanding, i am a chill bro. as well as a sage/zen master in training. so im not angry or anything. i just had to let it at least be known. enjoy."

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
that shits tight. I'm a sucker for robot voices over 80's break beats. fuck
Bruce Haack actually made the bulk of his music in the 60s and 70s. He died in 88/89 I think. He started out making children's music of all things before dropping The Electric Lucifer album which first got him noticed. Stones Throw I think bought his catalog and have put out two or three compilations of his work since. He had like a dozen albums put out though not including his children's music lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Apparently Mellowhype will be on Fuel TV April 5th performing the song 64 which is from the Blackenedwhite re-release.

In other Blackenedwhite re-release news it will no longer have Chordaroy on it for the same reason Earl won't be featured on GOBLIN.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah I read that, must be why they've been killing links of the original Blackenedwhite file. Earl's mom sounds like a real cunt lol.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I bet Earl cant wait until he turns 18....his mom is really trying to keep the handcuffs on that nigga..