Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Frank has been in OF since mid 2009 he said (I think on his Tumblr, could be wrong) with the first features being on Mellowhype's Blackenedwhite. I'm not sure when Nostalgia, Ultra was recorded but it was under Def Jam that's why I'm guessing no one from OF is on it. Infact from what I remember there are no features at all on the album. He was on Goblin of course, has said he will be on almost all the up coming members releases and him and Hodgy are working on a EP together. He reps OF in almost every interview I've read by him and on his twitter and tumblr often from what I've seen. A lot of people still don't know he is in OF though and some are flat out surprised when they find out, that is all true. I'm sure with the release of She though that is changing quickly. Seeing he was backburnered for quite awhile with Def Jam to the point that he released his album for free he probably isn't too happy with them and I would guess he will be leaving whenever what he is contracted through is up. That last sentence is all speculation on my part though of course.

Sep 16, 2006
Nov 7, 2006
Frank has been in OF since mid 2009 he said (I think on his Tumblr, could be wrong) with the first features being on Mellowhype's Blackenedwhite. I'm not sure when Nostalgia, Ultra was recorded but it was under Def Jam that's why I'm guessing no one from OF is on it. Infact from what I remember there are no features at all on the album. He was on Goblin of course, has said he will be on almost all the up coming members releases and him and Hodgy are working on a EP together. He reps OF in almost every interview I've read by him and on his twitter and tumblr often from what I've seen. A lot of people still don't know he is in OF though and some are flat out surprised when they find out, that is all true. I'm sure with the release of She though that is changing quickly. Seeing he was backburnered for quite awhile with Def Jam to the point that he released his album for free he probably isn't too happy with them and I would guess he will be leaving whenever what he is contracted through is up. That last sentence is all speculation on my part though of course.
good points man. yeah i dont follow his twitter or tumbler and never heard an interview with him so i wasnt sure how hard he reps it. i just heard his album and with that theres nothing OF about it. but yeah maybe shit will change now theat the fame is there for all of them. either or it will benice to hear good music from them in the future.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think I actually like studio version more than the live version. I might be in the minority on that though, both are sick either way. The video is dope and the flashes of Tyler hanging from Yonkers was a nice touch.

Hodgy got flows and only keeps getting better and damn Left Brain is just fucking crazy with the beats.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Studio version has been growing on me after more listens, why did they take more songs off the re-release tho?

Primo
Gunsounds
Brain [f/ Domo Genesis]
Loaded [f/ Mike G]
Deaddeputy
Right Here
Igotagun
F666 The Police [f/ Tyler, The Creator]
Rico [f/ frank ocean]
Circus

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Oh that makes sense, I didn't know LB used any samples on that.

lol @ meeting with method man and the only question you show(possibly only you asked) is about odd future

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I know their styles are really different but I keep going back and forth on who's production I like better between Tyler and Left Brain's. One song I'm like, Tyler's production is slightly better, then the next one I'm like, nope Left Brain is a little doper. I guess it's not a bad thing though haha. Would be dope to hear a production collab album from them at some point. I'm guessing when Earl gets back and they do an official OF group album will be when we get that.

^ That shit cracked me up in the video.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I prefer Tyler's production hands down, while LB is talented I just like what I've heard from Tyler more. Then again he's produced almost 4 whole albums by now and LB only 2.

Vince's album needs to drop yesterday. I think I read somewhere that Syd has a couple of beats on there, or that could have been for another affiliate.