Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I prefer Tyler's production hands down, while LB is talented I just like what I've heard from Tyler more. Then again he's produced almost 4 whole albums by now and LB only 2.

Vince's album needs to drop yesterday. I think I read somewhere that Syd has a couple of beats on there, or that could have been for another affiliate.
Syd and Super 3 have said to have contributed

also Vince is a crip

Feb 26, 2008
If Earl's mom lets him do his rap thing or if he pursues his rap career when he's older, he should definitely do a collabo album with Tyler because Earl Sweatshirt's pretty damn lyrical along with Tyler...I could imagine them running the rap game in the future.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If Earl's mom lets him do his rap thing or if he pursues his rap career when he's older, he should definitely do a collabo album with Tyler because Earl Sweatshirt's pretty damn lyrical along with Tyler...I could imagine them running the rap game in the future.
They were starting to work on EarlWolf when Earl went MIA. I'm sure when he gets back they will get back to that.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
earl aint even gonna rap the same when he 'comes out' and you all will say he fell off. mark those words.

almost no one in the history of rap has continued to equal or become greater lyrically with time.

hate to throw it out there like that but...yeah..dont hype yourself up too hard for something that probably will never even happen

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's true but usually that's when someone is older in the game and goes MIA for whatever reasson and then comes back. Earl is 17 now and 15-16 when he recorded most of his material, usually people don't peak at rapping in their mid teens. I guess we will see though. As long as he can still spit I personally don't care if it's about the same content as on Earl, etc. His stuff as Sly Tendencies was just as dope in my opinion so if he is back to that then whatever. Maybe he will be on some Samoan tribal drum shit while rocking a lava-lava for all we know lol.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
mac dre came out the pen on some holy messiah shit, now a days i dont see it happeneing either gas

people are so gatdam lazy that when their good, they are good..noone really continues to work harder after they "made it"

and i really dont blame them, shit, they made it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn Mellowhype's 64 video is at just under 600,000 views in 4 days and Frank Ocean's is at 114,000 in a half a day. Everyone is right, their buzz is wearing off fast :(

That Frank Ocean video was different for a R&B video that's for sure. lol @ him getting slapped at the end. What was up with all the panda shit though?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
His Asian swag is over 9000 if you haven't noticed. Frank Ocean has the 2nd biggest buzz obviously, I hope him and Mellowhype both get another video.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I was thinking the same thing, wasn't frank ocean dressed as a Asian garden gnome in SHE and then he had the asian swag panda in novacaine lol

shit was dope...