Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
Youre A Jerk was such a dope beat.

its crazy how they started the movement and just moved on to other shit so quickly but when all the jerk shit was droppin from l.a. you could tell it was really disposable and could go away at any second.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lol another old salty horrorcore rapper

RELEVANT TO WHO?
IM RELEVANT TO NECRO FANS
WHO ARE THEY RELEVANT TO? JIMMY FALLON? IN 2011 JIMMY FALLON DECIDES WHO IS RELEVANT IN HIPHOP? I AINT TRYING TO DISS THEM LITTLE MOTHERFUCKERS - BUT THAT YONKERS VIDEO IS ILLER THAN THE HUMAN TRAFFIC KING? I DONT THINK SO - I DONT THINK THOSE DUDES HAVE COME CLOSE TO THE SHIT I DO - TYLER IS NICER THAN NECRO? YOU MOTHERFUCKERS CANT BE SERIOUS HAHAHA - IN THE END FANS CAN LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE - I DONT REALLY GIVE A SHIT - BUT DONT COMPARE NECRO WITH SOME SKATEBOARDER DUDES THAT ROCK SOCKS OVER THEIR KNEES - I DO HARDCORE EAST COAST HIPHOP - LAST THING YOU WANNA DO IS DISRESPECT ME MAN CUZ YOU'LL JUST GET A FUCKING BEATING IN PERSON
http://necroofficial.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-odd-future-video-do-you-ever-wonder.html

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
necro is doing that shit just to get someone to bite so he can threaten to beat the shit out of them in all caps therefore having some excitement today

now if c brown lays the fire breathing hands of ....fire........then it might be a charles hamilton situation brehs

cuz u cant survive in rap gettin beat down by a dude with bolnde hair, i dont give a fuck who you are, you dont survive those L's

necro/odd future beef = yawn i might tell him that too since he follows me on twitter for whatever reason....i dunno why that nigga really tryna get formspring poppilating like that lol

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
really chris would probably beat up everyone but left brain, you dont fuck with a man in lime green board shorts, you just dont
just cuz he beat up (and bit) Rhianna don't mean he don't have hands, and he beat her in a car

not saying Chris can't fight but the odds of him beating up anyone from Odd Future toe to toe in a real fight besides Taco are very slim unless T-Pain helps.

T-Pain look like he really wit the shit though