Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
This is what the video description says on here.

Okay. Story is, Frank Ocean came down to Chris' dance rehearsal in L.A. looking for him. However, he started running when he actually saw him. Chris' cousins, Mijo and Trell, spotted him as he was fleeing and then this happened. All this resulted from Frank's and Chris' Twitter beef.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
This is what the video description says on here.

Okay. Story is, Frank Ocean came down to Chris' dance rehearsal in L.A. looking for him. However, he started running when he actually saw him. Chris' cousins, Mijo and Trell, spotted him as he was fleeing and then this happened. All this resulted from Frank's and Chris' Twitter beef.

it's about to be some shit

Jul 27, 2009
so all they did is scream at him through the car and drive off.... and he was the one who ran?

i dont think that he came looking for anything. most likely they probably saw him driving and then decided to hit record.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Some people are saying they went to Frank Ocean's studio and then followed him yelling at him to come to Chris' studio (which it sounds like from what I can hear). Still, why would you get out of the car and/or follow 3 random dudes to "Chris' studio" in the first place? I like when Frank was like "I don't know you" and dude was like "I don't know you either n*gga!" That right there alone would confuse me lol. Then the dude at the end screaming at him like he just fucked his girlfriend or something. I would have just rolled up my windows and drove away honestly.

Also double lol @ Chris Brown beating up a woman but sending his cousins after a dude. That guy stays losing regardless of what happened before the video footage started rolling.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
In actual music news...

Three OFWGKTA members are working on a song with Esco, with Frank Ocean at the helm.

Odd Future’s Hodgy Beats recently revealed that he, Tyler, The Creator and Frank Ocean are currently working on a song to be recorded with Nas. Speaking with Pitchfork.com, the MellowHype member explained that Ocean is putting the track together and that they’re waiting on Esco to drop off his verse.

"The song is almost finished; we're just waiting on a verse... I'm just stoked to be on a song with [Nas],” he said.

Ocean and Nas previously tweeted about working with one another, though Tyler, The Creator and Hodgy were left out of the equation. Nas has praised Odd Future in recent interviews, naming them as one of his current influences. It is unclear whether the collaboration will end up on Nas’ upcoming album Life is Good.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...r-frank-ocean-hodgy-beats-recording-with-nas/

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Guess he wanted to keep it real and fight one on one

but what I'm wondering is why ain't he had the burner wit him, incase shit like that happend. He keeps it when fuckin bitches but not when niggaz chasin him ?
did you really expect for frank ocean to pull a gun out while being filmed on camera? this aint rambo first blood lol that how people catch cases and go to the booty house...

they were talking about catching the fade...there was no reason for him to pull a strap unless they were about to harm him ...and if you got a strap and some niggas are following you on camera for the reasons of youtube you prolly wanna get out of there before the cops show up and you get a gun charge for them being loud mouthed faggots