Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i thought tyler would a cool as fuck person to party with but thats just me.

in regards to burritos or tacos...tf do you even mean about tacos not for on the go? thiey come with a plate already vs a burrito which could get squished and fall apart in its "foil plate." both are extremely amazing and both are extremely easy on-the-go food..fucks with them.

and double lol at I SEEN IT wet burritos...those are 9/10 tremendo as fuck

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I haven't wanted to be the one to say it but they're dropping the ball on cashing in when their popularity is at it's peak. First Goblin got pushed back, then Mellowhype's re-releasing an album that was for free in the first place instead of dropping something new. Videos have been spaced out. And still no sign of King coming out any time soon. I don't want to see them end up like The Cool Kids having to try to bring people back to listening to them because they couldn't keep up with the hype.

edit- and now I just went to tumblr and read they're re-releasing Nostalgia, Ultra lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
You have a valid point. Hopefully the big time collabs Tyler has been doing will keep the shine on them.

Also to be fair Def Jam is the one who'd cashing in on Nostalgia, Ultra.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I haven't wanted to be the one to say it but they're dropping the ball on cashing in when their popularity is at it's peak. First Goblin got pushed back, then Mellowhype's re-releasing an album that was for free in the first place instead of dropping something new. Videos have been spaced out. And still no sign of King coming out any time soon. I don't want to see them end up like The Cool Kids having to try to bring people back to listening to them because they couldn't keep up with the hype.

edit- and now I just went to tumblr and read they're re-releasing Nostalgia, Ultra lol
Maybe they don't care that much about "cashing in" as you put it? I don't really get what you are saying though because how things are going it doesn't even seem they are at their peak yet. Tyler said Goblin got pushed back because he wanted to work on a few parts of it in one of his over 9000 interviews. The release of the She video is getting them, well Tyler, a lot of new fans that before really weren't checking for his music. That video is almost doubling what Yonkers did in a day with views when it dropped.

The Mellowhype part I half agree with you on but is something really a re-release if it's given away for free? Plus it's not on OF's label but Fat Possum and was in the works before they even got the distro deal with RED to figure out how they were going to get their music out there. They should try to get Numbers out sometime this year, maybe like early Fall, but I think I read in here that it's next year now if I remember right.

I'm pretty sure you meant Golden when you said King but Mike said the Award Tour EP will be dropping this summer, but that gets said with rap artists all the time so we will just have to wait and see. Plus dudes are touring like crazy, I think after this summer when their touring looks like it will die down some they should release something for sure.

Also in my opinion I think they should continue to release free songs here and there on their blog to keep people satisfied like they did with the Domo track on 4/20. Like Oro said they, nor Frank, had anything to do with the physical copy of his album getting out. That's all Def Jam's doing after he started getting a pretty big buzz.

Not to agree with Oro again because he is a faggot ass 90s baby just like them but none of the collabs with other artists have come out yet and there are quite a few of those too.

TL;DR I don't really agree with you much on what you said this time around RJ.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

I agree bro. They gotta strike when they hot and saturate the market, not too much, but just right. Or maybe they r just gettin everything they can now and r preparing for 2012?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i had something to do with frank ocean coming to sd..its a 50/50 thing imo tho....i personally dont fuck with his music but i have nothing against the fat kids eating cake

ill prolly go just to see if my opinion changes on him

which i doubt it will as i pretty much hate r&b as a entire genre and consider it 'wack soul music'

women and kids new to love however do not share my viewpoint

im realizing that tyler is replacable as 'head' depending on your tastes, some people probably literally ignore tyler, same with other artists in the group and other people in the group, so far it seems people are cool with picking their favorites without hating, and the fact that theyre getting known is good for the whole circle tour wise imo

they all tend to appear on album efforts, i think thats why so many peopel are having a hard time with knowing whos who, or whats what

it took me about a month to tell frank ocean and casey veggies apart just because they both had two word names.