Oakland rap legend Gangsta P killed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
lol at callin people sir on the internets, its obviously much more complex than bruce bruce would make it seem but hes trying to make a point Id wait for him to punch himself out

Sep 4, 2002
Never herd of dude before besides on some Ant Banks song... Cause of some of those songs you guys posted from his cd. Im now slappin the shit outta this album. RIP!!!!

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Never herd of dude before besides on some Ant Banks song... Cause of some of those songs you guys posted from his cd. Im now slappin the shit outta this album. RIP!!!!
MAAAN ME TOO. IMA KEEP IT TREAL. NEVER SLAPPED HIS SHIT ALWAYS WENT PAST IT. NOW IM SMH. SLAPPIN ALL HIS SHIT AND SEAGRAM MAAAN SEAG REALLY WAS RAW AS FUCK I DIDNT KNOW HE HAD GAS LIKE THAT. THEY SHOULD OF BEEN WAAY BIGGER

Dec 14, 2011
lol at callin people sir on the internets, its obviously much more complex than bruce bruce would make it seem but hes trying to make a point Id wait for him to punch himself out
LMAO.. Yeah yo, it just be too complex for my mind to understand nigga shit, yo!

Sir... I mean.. nigga, please.. niggas are NOT complex. You niggas are just really slow and have painfully bad reading comprehension skills.. That's EXACTLY why you niggas are goin in circles here making excuses repeating the same shit over and over..

TRUE BUT ATLEAST WE GOT BROTHERS LIKE U THAT MIGHT HAVE A DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR BUT KNOW/IN THE STRUGGLE WITH US!
Sir, you stay on some ignorant nigga shit.. all anyone has to do is look at videos in your sig and listen to the lyrics to hear things like "hittin niggas with the choppa" or look at the thread where you "expose Guce on some real street shit". Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Heuy Newton, etc are all spinning in their graves because of ignorant niggas like you especially when you ignant niggas try to tie your "struggle" in with the real struggle they endured and died for.. Don't compare your hood BS with respectable black men.

LOL M @moefiya callin me an uncle tom.. You're one of those ignorant niggas that lets non black folks call you a nigga.. because dats real nigga shit, yo.. In reality, it just shows the lack of respect you have for yourself and so you let other people walk all over your black ass... LOL..

I'm done here.. Ya'll can keep ducking facts and making excuses for nigga-ish behavoir..

RIP Gangsta P

Dec 12, 2006
No I mean "sir" is a title of respect and the fact you dont know anyone on here from a can paint and everything is based on assumptions for the most part, you assumed because I was making fun of your I dunno semantics that I talk like this that n the other, is really really dumb or silly, its almost like by taking social graces you would use in formal situations and applying them to a rap website and by doing so claming/trying to represent a moral/intellectual superiority over an aspect of a huge socio economic issue that has existed in America for generations, and other than that, my dad is sir, brah

N I didnt call you a silly faggit trying to stretch his 2cents into a dollar for calling people "sir" I just thought it was funny

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
LMAO.. Yeah yo, it just be too complex for my mind to understand nigga shit, yo!

Sir... I mean.. nigga, please.. niggas are NOT complex. You niggas are just really slow and have painfully bad reading comprehension skills.. That's EXACTLY why you niggas are goin in circles here making excuses repeating the same shit over and over..

Sir, you stay on some ignorant nigga shit.. all anyone has to do is look at videos in your sig and listen to the lyrics to hear things like "hittin niggas with the choppa" or look at the thread where you "expose Guce on some real street shit". Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Heuy Newton, etc are all spinning in their graves because of ignorant niggas like you especially when you ignant niggas try to tie your "struggle" in with the real struggle they endured and died for.. Don't compare your hood BS with respectable black men.

LOL M @moefiya callin me an uncle tom.. You're one of those ignorant niggas that lets non black folks call you a nigga.. because dats real nigga shit, yo.. In reality, it just shows the lack of respect you have for yourself and so you let other people walk all over your black ass... LOL..

I'm done here.. Ya'll can keep ducking facts and making excuses for nigga-ish behavoir..

RIP Gangsta P
LIKE I SAID HOLLA AT ME IN PERSON WE DEFINITELY CAN MEET UP AND TALK ABOUT IT SINCE U FEEL A CERTAIN WAY ABOUT ME. BESIDES THAT ALL THAT RAH RAH IS FAGET ASS SMART GUY INTERNET SHIT

ALL THIS SIR SHIT U SOUND LIKE ONE OF MY BITCHES WHEN THEY IN TROUBLE & CANT CALL ME DADDY SO THEY CALL ME SIR

BUT THEN U TRYNA DISRESPECT LYKA FAG BITCH & I DONT DEAL WITH THOSE.
1 BREATH U BASICALLY SAYIN HE DESERVE TO DIE NEXT BREATHE U SAYIN RIP
BUT CHU SUPPOSE TO BE A MAN, SO LIKE I SAID NIGGA HOLLA AT ME IN PERSON FUCK THE SICCNESS SINCE U WIT THA SHIT

AND HERE GO MY BIG ASS SIG AGAIN ON U NIGGAS

RIP EITHERS IT WAS MY NIGGA BDAY YESTADAY! IF U FROM THE V U KNOW'EM

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I got arrested a week ago, in intake cops said I signed my property paper with intake, with "attitude"' 5 cowards converged on me, trying to bend my arm back, but they wernt strong enough, I finnally gave in trying not to get another charge, dude kept saying "im gonna snap it bitch, im gonna snap it bitch" , "your gonna scream like a bitch", I didnt make a peep as the power abusing cowards cheap shotted me, and then put me in hand cuffs so tight it broke skin, right then I understood why people run, I understood why lovell mixon killled 4 cops, There whole goal is to make people feel powerless, like rapist/child molesters, thats the level on, why not treat people like human beings? in county, 99% are still innocent by law till proven otherwise, why did the cops storm lovelle mixons house? burning a little girl with a tear gas canister, because they are a gang, and "ride" all the same, people who abuse power are the defination of evil.
',

Jul 4, 2011
I got arrested a week ago, in intake cops said I signed my property paper with intake, with "attitude"' 5 cowards converged on me, trying to bend my arm back, but they wernt strong enough, I finnally gave in trying not to get another charge, dude kept saying "im gonna snap it bitch, im gonna snap it bitch" , "your gonna scream like a bitch", I didnt make a peep as the power abusing cowards cheap shotted me, and then put me in hand cuffs so tight it broke skin, right then I understood why people run, I understood why lovell mixon killled 4 cops, There whole goal is to make people feel powerless, like rapist/child molesters, thats the level on, why not treat people like human beings? in county, 99% are still innocent by law till proven otherwise, why did the cops storm lovelle mixons house? burning a little girl with a tear gas canister, because they are a gang, and "ride" all the same, people who abuse power are the defination of evil.
',
And it doesn't matter who you are or what you've accomplished... all they see is a nigger when they target you and that's what they'll say you are in court if you survive to press charges against them. Nine times out of ten they not only get away with it but keep their jobs and in some cases even get rewarded for it.