Oakland rap legend Gangsta P killed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2012
ever since mehserle (however the fuck u spell the nigga name) got off for shootin oscar grant the cops been shootin peple left and right the sick part is the situations they claim happens do not sound right at all and people justifie or loof the other way because of the skin color of the people they are killing
Sac PD killed at least 10 people this year...

3 in the last week...we got 7 months left in the year I bet we get up to 20 or more

To give yall a comparison they killed 9 people last year total so they really on a roll 5 months into this one....9 out of 91 homicides our city seen was by the people who are supposed to protect and serve...this year even higher

And I think this is safe to say this is a trend going on in northern cali...it seems evr since that dude killed that cop and the locksmith dude out in modesto the cops been shootin people left and right

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Vpd shot n killed a white man last week, too.

You can't outrun a bullet, and knowing that they are trigger happy and jumpy right now, if a cop tells you to stop, you probably should. A lot of had decisions made on all parts that night.

I was listenin to the scanner and heard it happen. Shit was crazy.

Feb 9, 2012
and whn a cop gets shot you niggas are quick ta say this is an outrage and all that bullshit anybody with half a brain knows this situation dont sound right how we know the cops didnt threaten dude maybe thats why he ran and didnt take a traffic ticket maybe he was on 1 thats why he ran we dont know any situation you may think of from previous words or songs or thought process of others do not mean shit bruh a man was killed for nothing no crime no weapon their is no way to defend that bruh and you calling niggaz bafoons is disrespectful and huey newton got killed in a drug deal bruh well thats wats out there but it could of been a hit felix took care of alot of people so of course them people he took cared of is going to show love to him its funny you want to talk about niggas thought process you never stop to think how people get their thought process in case you dont people are born into communities situations and life events shape a person unless you live how we live you can never understand why we turn out the way we do your on the outside looking in on a world you know nothing about just down talking people basically saying anybody who runs from the cops deserve to die and 1 last question bruh what makes you think everything the police do is justified or right and sayin niggas never learn heres the thing oscar grant wasnt doing a damn thing and still got killed it dont matter what we are doing if we are targeted by the police and they decide they want us out they can make some phoney story and have people like you congradulate and pat these niggas on their back his past 5 felonies dont mean shit in this situation for 1 he was not doing anything illegal its funny you niggas so quick to bring up somebodys criminal record like that means anything about the current situation and thats always you people excuses yall kill eachother everyday why are you mad that the cops killed 1 of yall do you know why some people get killed no you dont their situation has nothing to do with you i dont agree with innocent people dieing but remember this bruh you reep what you sow
No, fuck you, sir.. You sound even more retarded than the previous poster I responded to.. he had 5 fuckin felonies? Great, that makes it even better.. LOL I Guess losing his job was more important than losing his life and kids forever.. that's basically what you simple minded niggas are saying. LOL Like I've said a hundred times already.. You niggas make excuses and condone dumb ignorant shit.. That's why shit like this happens.. and it WILL happen again and again... Trust..

Let a nigga shoot another nigga you cats are on some "the streets gon handle this" type of shit.. Let a cop shoot a nigga and you guys are on some "life aint fair" type shit.. fuck outta here. with your half assed points... Huey P Newton someone who fought for you niggas got murked in cold blood and no one cared.. Felix Mitchell, a guy who pushed drugs through his own community died in prison and niggas got to tap dancin and mobbin in the street for him.. that's the culture you niggas partake in..

Nope.. I CLEARLY stated in my previous post that cops do this type of shit to black men all the time, sir.. THe problem is you niggas never learn.. They've been targeting black men since slavery, that's exactly why you make up a dispraportionate % of the prison population that's why you're killing each other in higher numbers than any other group... It's a circle ignorant niggas been goin through since slavery.. "Ignorant nigga culture" is fuckin you niggas up and you got the nerve to complain about it while participating in it LOL..

Stop being hypocrites.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
fucked up shit bruh how it is when cop shoots one of us for no reason their celebrated and our dead peoples get dissrespected im tryna tell niggaz its a low key race war goin on in the south well it aint that low key black folks gettin hit up and the niggaz killin em aint gettin arressted it started with treyvon martin but keeps happening
YEA BRUH THAT SHIT SAD FOREAL I MEAN I KNEW MAFUCKAS WAS RACIST BUT I AINT KNOW THEY THOUGHT IT WAS KOO TO JUST LET IT BE ALL OUT THERE LIKE THAT. SMH

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Vpd shot n killed a white man last week, too.

You can't outrun a bullet, and knowing that they are trigger happy and jumpy right now, if a cop tells you to stop, you probably should. A lot of had decisions made on all parts that night.

I was listenin to the scanner and heard it happen. Shit was crazy.
THAT WAS WRONG TOO. NO MATTER WHAT THE RACE IS ITS OUTTAPOCKET KILLING A PERSON THATS DONT GOT U IN A DEADLY SITUATION WHERE U GOTTA KILL THEM TO KEEP YOUR OWN LIFE. THEY JUST SHOOTING NIGGAS FOR PETTY SHIT

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
and whn a cop gets shot you niggas are quick ta say this is an outrage and all that bullshit anybody with half a brain knows this situation dont sound right how we know the cops didnt threaten dude maybe thats why he ran and didnt take a traffic ticket maybe he was on 1 thats why he ran we dont know any situation you may think of from previous words or songs or thought process of others do not mean shit bruh a man was killed for nothing no crime no weapon their is no way to defend that bruh and you calling niggaz bafoons is disrespectful and huey newton got killed in a drug deal bruh well thats wats out there but it could of been a hit felix took care of alot of people so of course them people he took cared of is going to show love to him its funny you want to talk about niggas thought process you never stop to think how people get their thought process in case you dont people are born into communities situations and life events shape a person unless you live how we live you can never understand why we turn out the way we do your on the outside looking in on a world you know nothing about just down talking people basically saying anybody who runs from the cops deserve to die and 1 last question bruh what makes you think everything the police do is justified or right and sayin niggas never learn heres the thing oscar grant wasnt doing a damn thing and still got killed it dont matter what we are doing if we are targeted by the police and they decide they want us out they can make some phoney story and have people like you congradulate and pat these niggas on their back his past 5 felonies dont mean shit in this situation for 1 he was not doing anything illegal its funny you niggas so quick to bring up somebodys criminal record like that means anything about the current situation and thats always you people excuses yall kill eachother everyday why are you mad that the cops killed 1 of yall do you know why some people get killed no you dont their situation has nothing to do with you i dont agree with innocent people dieing but remember this bruh you reep what you sow
THAAANKu....THAT NIGGA DIDNT EVEN DESERVE THAT BREAK DOWN, CUZ HE STILL PROBALLY DONT UNDERSTAND

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
The guy running from the cops, and the cops shooting an unarmed man are two separate issues.
I agree with this

but i also think gangsta p was smart enough to know that if he ran away from the cops they wouldn't just let him go because they cant be bothered to chase him

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
No, fuck you, sir.. You sound even more retarded than the previous poster I responded to.. he had 5 fuckin felonies? Great, that makes it even better.. LOL I Guess losing his job was more important than losing his life and kids forever.. that's basically what you simple minded niggas are saying. LOL Like I've said a hundred times already.. You niggas make excuses and condone dumb ignorant shit.. That's why shit like this happens.. and it WILL happen again and again... Trust..

Let a nigga shoot another nigga you cats are on some "the streets gon handle this" type of shit.. Let a cop shoot a nigga and you guys are on some "life aint fair" type shit.. fuck outta here. with your half assed points... Huey P Newton someone who fought for you niggas got murked in cold blood and no one cared.. Felix Mitchell, a guy who pushed drugs through his own community died in prison and niggas got to tap dancin and mobbin in the street for him.. that's the culture you niggas partake in..

Nope.. I CLEARLY stated in my previous post that cops do this type of shit to black men all the time, sir.. THe problem is you niggas never learn.. They've been targeting black men since slavery, that's exactly why you make up a dispraportionate % of the prison population that's why you're killing each other in higher numbers than any other group... It's a circle ignorant niggas been goin through since slavery.. "Ignorant nigga culture" is fuckin you niggas up and you got the nerve to complain about it while participating in it LOL..

Stop being hypocrites.
this poster is a smart man who makes some good points which i have highlighted in green or whatever the fuckin colour is called. certain citizens of the ghetto are too fucking ignorant to change their behaviour for the better.

here is some food for thought, imagine if the gangstas in your hood, took all the effort they put into maintaining gang activity and recruiting youngsters, and put that effort and energy into something positive, like a youth organisation for the community

and don't tell me it can't be done because the opportunity is not there to do it, if you can make a gang who does negative activities then you can make a gang who does positive activities

what if jesus had become a gangsta ass drug dealer because of the persecution he was facing and couldnt get a job?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
periods aren't just for females...

they're for long paragraphs too

Feb 9, 2012
define gangsta anybody can claim ta be one most shootings are not directed at just anybody some are but most of them there are a result of altercations most people dont just walk up on a person and decide they want them dead like you said if they spot a rival in their neighborhood because most likely that rival or their peoples had a hand in one of their love ones getting killed tell me how come is monstrous for people from the hood to have revenge killings not saying its right but how can 1 justifie cop revenge killings and america killing millions out of revenge but its just awful if somebody shoot somebody because that person killed 1 of their loved ones now there are some stupid ass murders mistaken idenity murders and stray bullet murders which i dont agree with and in the bay area there is no gang bangin so its not real likely to be a killing over colors and most people from the area know's what colors are accepted and are not most likely if somebody is on rival turf most likely he;s not their to make friends bruh
gangstas sure do support it when they spot a rival in their hood

or just someone who accidentally wearing the wrong colour

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I agree with this

but i also think gangsta p was smart enough to know that if he ran away from the cops they wouldn't just let him go because they cant be bothered to chase him
You cant be this stupid????

So because in your words cops cant be "bothered" to chase suspects their next option is to shot them???

I thought chasing down people was a part of a cops duty...guess i was wrong

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
MAN, I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH I LIKED SOME OF HIS MUSIC. FOR SOME REASON I MAINLY LIKED HIM ON OTHER CD'S RATHER THAN HIS OWN, BUT IT'S A SHAME HOW SOMEONE HAS TO DIE BEFORE WE MISS THEM, EMBRACE THEIR LIVES, ETC.. LOOKS LIKE THIS AIN'T HIS ONLY BRUSH WITH DEATH N MAN THAT'S SAD. R.I.P.

May 2, 2002
The way I see it, they're both in the wrong. If the cop just stopped him for a BROKEN TAIL LIGHT, dude shouldn't have fled. He (the cop) is equally at fault for using his weapon when it wasn't necessary.

Jul 4, 2011

Stop being hypocrites.

Who the FUCK are you calling an ignorant nigga? Take your high-strung fake intellectual bullshit somewhere else.