Oakland rap legend Gangsta P killed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2011
and whn a cop gets shot you niggas are quick ta say this is an outrage and all that bullshit anybody with half a brain knows this situation dont sound right how we know the cops didnt threaten dude maybe thats why he ran and didnt take a traffic ticket maybe he was on 1 thats why he ran we dont know any situation you may think of from previous words or songs or thought process of others do not mean shit bruh a man was killed for nothing no crime no weapon their is no way to defend that bruh and you calling niggaz bafoons is disrespectful and huey newton got killed in a drug deal bruh well thats wats out there but it could of been a hit felix took care of alot of people so of course them people he took cared of is going to show love to him its funny you want to talk about niggas thought process you never stop to think how people get their thought process in case you dont people are born into communities situations and life events shape a person unless you live how we live you can never understand why we turn out the way we do your on the outside looking in on a world you know nothing about just down talking people basically saying anybody who runs from the cops deserve to die and 1 last question bruh what makes you think everything the police do is justified or right and sayin niggas never learn heres the thing oscar grant wasnt doing a damn thing and still got killed it dont matter what we are doing if we are targeted by the police and they decide they want us out they can make some phoney story and have people like you congradulate and pat these niggas on their back his past 5 felonies dont mean shit in this situation for 1 he was not doing anything illegal its funny you niggas so quick to bring up somebodys criminal record like that means anything about the current situation and thats always you people excuses yall kill eachother everyday why are you mad that the cops killed 1 of yall do you know why some people get killed no you dont their situation has nothing to do with you i dont agree with innocent people dieing but remember this bruh you reep what you sow

^That

Jan 23, 2006
No, fuck you, sir.. You sound even more retarded than the previous poster I responded to.. he had 5 fuckin felonies? Great, that makes it even better.. LOL I Guess losing his job was more important than losing his life and kids forever.. that's basically what you simple minded niggas are saying. LOL Like I've said a hundred times already.. You niggas make excuses and condone dumb ignorant shit.. That's why shit like this happens.. and it WILL happen again and again... Trust..

Let a nigga shoot another nigga you cats are on some "the streets gon handle this" type of shit.. Let a cop shoot a nigga and you guys are on some "life aint fair" type shit.. fuck outta here. with your half assed points... Huey P Newton someone who fought for you niggas got murked in cold blood and no one cared.. Felix Mitchell, a guy who pushed drugs through his own community died in prison and niggas got to tap dancin and mobbin in the street for him.. that's the culture you niggas partake in..

Nope.. I CLEARLY stated in my previous post that cops do this type of shit to black men all the time, sir.. THe problem is you niggas never learn.. They've been targeting black men since slavery, that's exactly why you make up a dispraportionate % of the prison population that's why you're killing each other in higher numbers than any other group... It's a circle ignorant niggas been goin through since slavery.. "Ignorant nigga culture" is fuckin you niggas up and you got the nerve to complain about it while participating in it LOL..

Stop being hypocrites.
EVERYBODY GOT OPINIIONS ON THE SITUATION YOU SOUND SQUARE THOUGH

Dec 14, 2011
Who the FUCK are you calling an ignorant nigga? Take your high-strung fake intellectual bullshit somewhere else.
LOL I'm calling YOU the ignorant nigga.. an ignorant nigga, sir.. hey, if the shoe fits.. You're such an ignorant bafoon that you co-sign comments that you CLEARLY don't read through like this here..

blah blah blah... its funny you niggas so quick to bring up somebodys criminal record like that means anything about the current situation and thats always you people excuses yall kill eachother everyday why are you mad that the cops killed 1 of yall do you know why some people get killed no you dont their situation has nothing to do with you i dont agree with innocent people dieing but remember this bruh you reep what you sow
More excuses.. that's all your post is, sir.. furthermore, I didn't even bring up his "criminal record" it was one of the ignorant niggas you're in agreement with who brought it up. (ha ha and you dummys co signed this guy) I don't agree with innocent people getting shot either.. You idiots don't even see the bigger picture.. You think those taxpayers (aka white people in the suburbs) are gonna shed a tear over a 5 time felon getting popped by cops? No..

And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why niggas kill each other , it's either over drugs, turf, retaliation, or a some petty shit like a bitch.. The shit is not all that deep. LOL.. When niggas learn to put their values into important things like education instead of "the hood" and "gettin paid" maybe situations like this will change for the most part..

EVERYBODY GOT OPINIIONS ON THE SITUATION YOU SOUND SQUARE THOUGH
Yeah yo.. I's a square, dogg. LOL M @moefiya thinking your little midget thought process means something to me..

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
You cant be this stupid????

So because in your words cops cant be "bothered" to chase suspects their next option is to shot them???

I thought chasing down people was a part of a cops duty...guess i was wrong
you misinterpreted my post

of course they were going to chase him if he ran, and gangsta p knew it

is what im trying to say

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
He wasn't pulled over for a broken light. He was speeding, late night, with no lights on, running red lights.

Not that it matters, just want ya'll to have the facts as I know them.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
RIP Gangsta P.

Only he will know why he evaded..

You all have made great points. Lets not go over the deep end here, which is what we all tend to do from time to time.

As I've said prior, Black people need to get it together, its 2012, not 1988.
Police always need to be held accountable for how they handle their situations as well.
Whether we are a target or not, we need to act accordingly, and not feed into the unnecessary foolishness that surrounds blacks vs. Police, or "Always fuckin w/a Brotha" , F tha polic, yada yada yada...
The first step we need to take is kicking the ignorance aside. If we acted like decent law abiding citizens we wouldn't experience over 70% of the shit we go through now, this attributes to racial profiling as well.
Everybody hangin on the corner, pants hanging off their ass, glorifying scarface n bragging on records about shootin people n moving weight. Its not until we get in trouble that we come to court clean shaven, wearing glasses, and dressed up like businessman (i.e. C-murder). Those that have made enough money off of ignorance to live comfortable for the rest of their lives, still can't shake acting "Niggerish".

Has anyone been looking around for the past 15 years? Or have you all been captivated by the "gangsta/swag" The rap game has turned to shit, and the communties are suffering from pumping out all these knuckleheads....

Jul 4, 2011
More excuses.. that's all your post is, sir.. furthermore, I didn't even bring up his "criminal record" it was one of the ignorant niggas you're in agreement with who brought it up. (ha ha and you dummys co signed this guy) I don't agree with innocent people getting shot either.. You idiots don't even see the bigger picture.. You think those taxpayers (aka white people in the suburbs) are gonna shed a tear over a 5 time felon getting popped by cops? No..
Do you think I give a fuck what a person in the suburbs thinks about police shooting unarmed people? Nope. And you'd have to be a fucking idiot to not get the simple point that the use of force in this situation and the others being mentioned was entirely unjustified. You're attempting to say that it's our fault that police assume that we must be carrying guns if we're black men? It clearly doesn't have much to do with our clothing... Amadou Diallo and Jordan Miles weren't thugs and didn't look like thugs either. Just this month in East Oakland the OPD decided to randomly accost a high school senior on 92nd & Birch while on call for an entirely separate incident and ended up shooting him dead because they claimed he pointed a gun at them (they haven't produced the gun). No, you're simply full of shit and clearly have not been wrongly stopped or accosted by the police before.

May 2, 2002
He wasn't pulled over for a broken light. He was speeding, late night, with no lights on, running red lights.

Not that it matters, just want ya'll to have the facts as I know them.
My mistake...SPEEDING. Still not the best decision on his part to flee nor the cop to have shot him.

Dec 14, 2011
Do you think I give a fuck what a person in the suburbs thinks about police shooting unarmed people?
You don't have to care what they think.. just know, they arn't the ones getting shot in the back by cops, sir. Again, look at the bigger picture.. The Rampart cops were some of the most dirtiest, crooked cops ever, they killed, robbed and set up innocent people. Yet, after the scandal broke out they STILL had majority of the publics support..

Nope. And you'd have to be a fucking idiot to not get the simple point that the use of force in this situation and the others being mentioned was entirely unjustified.
Sir? Where did I say it was justified? You guys keep pulling stuff out of your ass.. stop it.

You're attempting to say that it's our fault that police assume that we must be carrying guns if we're black men? It clearly doesn't have much to do with our clothing... Amadou Diallo and Jordan Miles weren't thugs and didn't look like thugs either.
Nope.. I'm simply saying having 5 felons and running from the cops are a bad combination. Ya'll ignorant niggas make it easy for them to get away with dirty shit.. Amadou Diallo and Jordan Miles? You think cops keep a file on good negroes and bad negroes? They got fucked over by cops DIRECTLY because of their attitude toward ignorant niggas... They don't look at black people and say" well gee, this ones a good one.. that one right there is a bad one!".. They look at all black people the same way a good number of blacks look at them.. "fuck em all, they're all bad".. The difference is you ignant niggas GIVE them power over you.. and then wanna complain when they play dirty... When that's what cops do..

No, you're simply full of shit and clearly have not been wrongly stopped or accosted by the police before.
No, sir.. You are full of shit... and you don't know me.. I probably hate cops more than you do...

Jul 4, 2011
You don't have to care what they think.. just know, they arn't the ones getting shot in the back by cops, sir. Again, look at the bigger picture.. The Rampart cops were some of the most dirtiest, crooked cops ever, they killed, robbed and set up innocent people. Yet, after the scandal broke out they STILL had majority of the publics support..

Sir? Where did I say it was justified? You guys keep pulling stuff out of your ass.. stop it.

Nope.. I'm simply saying having 5 felons and running from the cops are a bad combination. Ya'll ignorant niggas make it easy for them to get away with dirty shit.. Amadou Diallo and Jordan Miles? You think cops keep a file on good negroes and bad negroes? They got fucked over by cops DIRECTLY because of their attitude toward ignorant niggas... They don't look at black people and say" well gee, this ones a good one.. that one right there is a bad one!".. They look at all black people the same way a good number of blacks look at them.. "fuck em all, they're all bad".. The difference is you ignant niggas GIVE them power over you.. and then wanna complain when they play dirty... When that's what cops do..

No, sir.. You are full of shit... and you don't know me.. I probably hate cops more than you do...
What is your point beyond crying about what "ignorant niggas" do to make upstanding black people look bad? There are plenty of ignorant white people in the USA doing stupid illegal shit 24/7 and yet they're not the ones being mistaken for carrying guns and they're not devaluing the lives of upstanding white people either. The only difference is that a lot of the ignorant white people have badges.

And the police have been fucking with black people long before so-called "ignorant niggas" were prevalent... look no further than West Oakland, the place where the police brutality was so bad that the black community decided to fight back. You know, the very community you mentioned before as some sort of proof that black people only care when "ignorant niggas" die. There's very little difference between the OPD of then and now... the Riders case is very reminiscent of what they were doing back then. It's well-documented that the OPD recruited white people from the Dirty South back in the day to "contain" the rising black population in West Oakland after WWII. Those "good ole boys" are doing the exact same shit today... they apparently even still have a fan club which Doe Hubba pointed out. A lot of people are happy to see ANY black person get "put in their place" by police regardless of whether they're the most successful black person on the planet or a 5 time felon. It has very little to do with what "ignorant niggas" are doing... anybody who the police decides to fuck with is painted as an ignorant nigga who had it coming to them until its proven that they were messed with for no reason.

You sound like someone who thinks that wearing a suit instead of a white tee will make the police treat you like a man instead of a chimp. You're still a chimp to them no matter how well you dress, how well-spoken you are or how cooperative you are with them... not giving them an excuse to do you wrong doesn't mean that they won't make an excuse to do you wrong anyway. It's not like they don't get away with it.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
What is your point beyond crying about what "ignorant niggas" do to make upstanding black people look bad? There are plenty of ignorant white people in the USA doing stupid illegal shit 24/7 and yet they're not the ones being mistaken for carrying guns and they're not devaluing the lives of upstanding white people either. The only difference is that a lot of the ignorant white people have badges.

And the police have been fucking with black people long before so-called "ignorant niggas" were prevalent... look no further than West Oakland, the place where the police brutality was so bad that the black community decided to fight back. You know, the very community you mentioned before as some sort of proof that black people only care when "ignorant niggas" die. There's very little difference between the OPD of then and now... the Riders case is very reminiscent of what they were doing back then. It's well-documented that the OPD recruited white people from the Dirty South back in the day to "contain" the rising black population in West Oakland after WWII. Those "good ole boys" are doing the exact same shit today... they apparently even still have a fan club which Doe Hubba pointed out. A lot of people are happy to see ANY black person get "put in their place" by police regardless of whether they're the most successful black person on the planet or a 5 time felon. It has very little to do with what "ignorant niggas" are doing... anybody who the police decides to fuck with is painted as an ignorant nigga who had it coming to them until its proven that they were messed with for no reason.

You sound like someone who thinks that wearing a suit instead of a white tee will make the police treat you like a man instead of a chimp. You're still a chimp to them no matter how well you dress, how well-spoken you are or how cooperative you are with them... not giving them an excuse to do you wrong doesn't mean that they won't make an excuse to do you wrong anyway. It's not like they don't get away with it.
AYE BRUH THIS SHIT OVER KILL FOREAL. AINT NO FAN OF THE BOYS OR UNCLETOM GONE UNDERSTAND SO NIGGAS DONT EVEN DESERVE A BREAK DOWN LIKE THIS.

POINT BLANK COPS KILL NIGGAS WRONG OR RIGHT AND THEY GET AWAY WITH IT, THEY STILL KEEP THEY JOB, THEY STILL GOT IGNORANT FANS THAT DONT UNDERSTAND.

AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT HE DID IT DONT MATTER WHAT HE DID. THE POLICE WAS WRONG THE POLICE WAS THE ONES THAT WERE THE PROFESSIONALS IN THE SITUATION, AT THE END OF THE DAY THE POLICE WAS THE ONES ON THE CLOCK GETTING PAID TO BE "PROFESSIONAL" AND THEY KILLED HIM LIKE PROFESSIONAL NIGGER HUNTERS. AND NIGGAS GOT THE NERVE TO APPLAUD/ MAKE EXCUSES ITS SAD BUT YALL NIGGAS IS A LOST CAUSE. YALL ONLY GONE UNDERSTAND WHEN SOMEBODY IN YO FAMILY IS NOT HERE NOMORE BECAUSE OF SPEEDING OR ANY OTHER NONE VIOLENT OR DEADLY PETTY ASS ACT THAT WASNT ENUFF FOR THEM TO USE GUNS. IF THEY WANTED TO STOP HIM WHY THEY DIDNT JUST USE A TASER??....
OR MAYBE THEY DID THINK THEY GRAB'D TASERS UNTIL THEY FIGURED OUT HE WAS BLEEDING AND DYING....PUSSY

Feb 9, 2012
my post is true shit that goes on its funny you say niggas kill eachother over petty shit when most if not all wars are over the same thing there was not 1 excuse in my post its funny you say the bigger picture but refuse to look at it how is the way somebody grow up an excuse if an animal grows up in the jungle that animal is going to do what it takes to survive even whe it gets out the jumgle those survival skills are instilled in that animal far from an excuse thats life maybe you need to ask yourself why do people bang sell drugs and all that in the 1st place mr bigger picture.its easy to say put your values into education but if your starving with no money whats more importaint going to school or trying to live like i said your on the outside looking in you can never understand something you never went through all you are stating is a biased opinion everything i state is facts how people live and grow up an opinion dont mean nothing thats all it is just an opinion bruh ta be honest i can tell just off the way you talking to people your racists thats why your thought process cant think how it is you cant put yourself in other people's shoes because you see bafoons not people maybe you should just take pac's words ta heart bruh only god can judge and unless your perfect who are you to downtalk how people live their lives you can write back but i aint responding.1

Apr 19, 2004
RIP...

where or how can i get his album? each song posted above slaps..

saw a copy of his album on ebay for 3 bills lol