Nuggets vs Knicks brawl!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
CARMELLO IS A BITCH!!!

What a fucking pussy!!! holy shit! I know yall saw his bitch ass creep past the coaches and sucker punch channing frye then RAN AWAY!! That's probably the most bitch made shit Ive seen in the NBA in a long ass time.

Melo just lost all street cred with that womanly display

Aug 15, 2002
PHX Sun said:
What a fucking pussy!!! holy shit! I know yall saw his bitch ass creep past the coaches and sucker punch channing frye then RAN AWAY!! That's probably the most bitch made shit Ive seen in the NBA in a long ass time.

Melo just lost all street cred with that womanly display
That truly was some bitch shit. How can you sucker punch someone and run away. If he was a real man, he would have stayed right there and handled his shit. I used to think Carmello was a pretty decent player, but I think I just lost my respect for him after that.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
TSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAA YEA CARMELLO WAS A BITCH ON THAT SHIT HE HIT THAT GUY THAT DID THE FLAGRANT FOUL I DONT THINK IT WAS FRYE

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES HIM MORE OF A BITCH AFTER HE HIT DUDE AND RAN NATE ROBINSON RAN UP ON HIS ASS THEN HE RAN AWAY AGAIN HE DIDNT WANNA SEE HIM

May 2, 2002
surcaliman said:
^^hey, how many teams from those 14 suns wins have a winning record?...and how have the suns done against the lakers,mavs,jazz and spurs this season?
and how many teams have the lakers beat with a winning record? how many away games have the lakers won?

thought so

You have no bragging rights at this point. you just sound like a bitter ass hatin bitch.

Wait.. its midnight on a saturday.. shouldnt you be out bangin on the streets, you gangster?

Jun 23, 2002
HAHAAAAAAAA!! Hell yea. You guys are right. I never liked Melo and tonight only made me hate him even more. Nate Robinson would FUCK that fool up, easliy. Melo knew that too, that's why he was backin up as Nate was goin after him past half court. Too bad Nate couldn't land a clean one..I'd pay to see that, for real.