Nuggets vs Knicks brawl!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
thapro said:
I used to think Carmello was a pretty decent player, but I think I just lost my respect for him after that.
So he's no longer a skilled basketball player because he sucker punched somebody? :ermm:

As far as him not hitting Nate Robinson, he probably realized that he had already fucked up and didn't want to make it worse. Common sense tells you that.

Apr 25, 2002
MrPeete said:
As far as him not hitting Nate Robinson, he probably realized that he had already fucked up and didn't want to make it worse. Common sense tells you that.
Like D.I.R.B. said, the little monster from Rainier Beach would FUCK him up.

Jul 24, 2005
xpanther206 said:
Like D.I.R.B. said, the little monster from Rainier Beach would FUCK him up.

shiit nate don't a chance with melo melo from west baltimore murphy home projects please belive me that boy know how to handle his business, but that shit that happen last nite was senseless on both sides one for the foul & melo for the punch all I know is that alot of charity(sp) are going to be happy with these fines that going to be coming from stern this week

Dec 22, 2004
MrPeete said:
So he's no longer a skilled basketball player because he sucker punched somebody? :ermm:

I agree 110 percent once COLLINs the man with the flagarant fell to his knees Melo realized what the fuck happen when your in the heat of the moment the mind can play tricks

Nov 1, 2005
PHX Sun said:
and how many teams have the lakers beat with a winning record? how many away games have the lakers won?
i aint the one bragging about my team having 14 wins in a row againt teams with losing records......lmao..u act like u play for the suns..getting all ass hurt n shit.lol

Nov 4, 2005
Carmello is a fuckin bitch. That sucka ass nigga ran twice. How u gon sucker punch somebody then run. Yall See lil Nate robinson get hyphy tho!!!!

heyzel said:
shiit nate don't a chance with melo melo from west baltimore murphy home projects
It don't matter where u from, That nigga RAN point blank.

Edit: It ain't like Carmello a lil dude either. I dont get it

Aug 15, 2002
MrPeete said:

I don't care about his basketball skills, he's a decent player, but I just don't like the guy as a person or a basketball player anymore. What he did was a bitch move in my eyes.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Damn after the way Carmelo handled it I though it was the WNBA. Melo's bitch ass ran like he was on a fast break. All of it was stupid and pointless since the game was decided and there was one minute left. Melo is gonna feel dumb when he gets a huge suspension and messes up his team.

May 15, 2002
pretty funny take on the situation

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12172006/sports/knicks/zekes_punks_knicks_mark_berman.htm?page=1

You can blame Thomas for acquiring a punk named Nate Robinson, who is 5-7 and has to always show he's so much bigger than that. I was on Bill Mazer's radio show in Westchester the other day, said I was afraid that one night Robinson is going to incite an oncourt riot. He wasn't the worst culprit, but he should get a nice suspension from Stu Jackson, already reviewing the case.

Six months ago, Thomas drafted Mardy Collins, whose tackle foul around the neck of J.R. Smith in the final two minutes began the brawl. Soon, there was Robinson in the middle of it, fists up, looking to rumble, then getting tackled himself into the third row by Smith. Afterward, Robinson said the Nuggets shouldn't have had their starters on the court with Denver up 20 points.
It was laughable to hear Robinson talk about sportsmanship. Ironically, a few weeks ago, Robinson, after getting in trouble for botching that well-documented bounce-the-ball-off-the-court dunk in Cleveland, said he'd only try it in the future if his team was up 20

May 10, 2002
thapro said:
I don't care about his basketball skills, he's a decent player, but I just don't like the guy as a person or a basketball player anymore. What he did was a bitch move in my eyes.
You're contradicting yourself:

First you say you don't care about his basketball skills. Then you say he's a decent player.

You don't like him as a person? Huh? Didn't know you knew him like that.

I always thought we were only supposed to care about an athletes skill on the field/court. Guess I was wrong...

Dec 22, 2004
point blank if Mr. Rainer beach would held his boy back instead of inciting a riot shit would of been calm...Talk about being a bitch Mr. Robinson ran half way to Melo stopped then tried to take on George Karl yet at the coach...What balls there...The whole fight was stupid the Knicks act like they was the only team to get 20 dropped on them they should take it out on the man responsible for the team Isaih I would drop my hook on that cat...Mr Red Lobster himself.