Nuggets vs Knicks brawl!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
heyzel said:
shiit nate don't a chance with melo melo from west baltimore murphy home projects please belive me that boy know how to handle his business, but that shit that happen last nite was senseless on both sides one for the foul & melo for the punch all I know is that alot of charity(sp) are going to be happen with these fines that going to be coiming from stern this week
Yeah and he went to a private HS.

Nate would fuck him up, just look what he did to JR Smith.

Apr 25, 2002

The author of that article needs to do a little homework, if he wants to make Nate Rob look like a hypocrite, the example to use is not the botched allow-hoop to himself attempt. A more parallel situation is the time in a decided game, he dunked on Oregon as he appeared to be dribbling out the clock. Ernie Kent shit a brick, that caused a minor little melee at Hec Ed.

May 15, 2002
xpanther206 said:
The author of that article needs to do a little homework, if he wants to make Nate Rob look like a hypocrite, the example to use is not the botched allow-hoop to himself attempt. A more parallel situation is the time in a decided game, he dunked on Oregon as he appeared to be dribbling out the clock. Ernie Kent shit a brick, that caused a minor little melee at Hec Ed.
either/or - it gets the point across

May 26, 2005
To me it wasnt a cheap shot. He was looking right at him. I do see the problem with back peddle'n, Dude was done with the punch for a sec, Now I need to get out in the open and who is coming at me, Robinson was right there, but declined. Frye wasnt trying to get at Anthony after Anthony tossed him to the side....... I would have do the same shit, after the punch he had dudes trying to get at him. It aint the point of a fight to see who can take the better punch....If we conflict'n argue'n in each others face you should expect to get hit, if I know I want to fight you and you right there it aint my job to tell you " I am mad for real, i'm going to hit out".......but dudes be running they mouth on the court not figure'n the other player won't do shit because what might be at stake, whether it be school or pros.......That shit showed me that Carmelo dont give a fuck, at least for a sec, lol.............Collins got knocked the fuck out!! (and that it what he will be known for the rest of his career)

Jul 24, 2005
xpanther206 said:
Yeah and he went to a private HS.

Nate would fuck him up, just look what he did to JR Smith.

mane just cause he went to private school don't mean the boy is a punk shit oak hill academy is one of the top basketball high schools one the east coast

Jul 24, 2005
IGOTGAME816 said:
To me it wasnt a cheap shot. He was looking right at him. I do see the problem with back peddle'n, Dude was done with the punch for a sec, Now I need to get out in the open and who is coming at me, Robinson was right there, but declined. Frye wasnt trying to get at Anthony after Anthony tossed him to the side....... I would have do the same shit, after the punch he had dudes trying to get at him. It aint the point of a fight to see who can take the better punch....If we conflict'n argue'n in each others face you should expect to get hit, if I know I want to fight you and you right there it aint my job to tell you " I am mad for real, i'm going to hit out".......but dudes be running they mouth on the court not figure'n the other player won't do shit because what might be at stake, whether it be school or pros.......That shit showed me that Carmelo dont give a fuck, at least for a sec, lol.............Collins got knocked the fuck out!! (and that it what he will be known for the rest of his career)
mane I agree with everything you posted I didn't know who the hell marty collins was until last nite

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Wow carmelo is such a bitch. Hit him when he wasn't expecting it then ran away. Then when the other guy was being taken off the floor he started to go back.

Jul 24, 2005
It just fuck up for melo last thursday he went to his rec center and donated 1.5 mllion dollars to rebuild it & for it to have new computers & now three days later everyone is talking about the brawl I know melo is damn what a week

Nov 1, 2005
^^^its 1 more reason why nascar is becoming the biggest sport in the nation(if u consider driving in circles a sport).... fans tired of seeing black millionairs acting a fool.nba players brawlin & nfl players getting arrested..call it racism..but it is what it is.

May 10, 2002
surcaliman said:
^^^its 1 more reason why nascar is becoming the biggest sport in the nation(if u consider driving in circles a sport).... fans tired of seeing black millionairs acting a fool.nba players brawlin & nfl players getting arrested..call it racism..but it is what it is.
I don't know about that one. You reachin a little there if you ask me

May 10, 2002
To me that's completely racist if they cite that as a reason for being a Nascar fan.

Not sayin that they're sayin it's their only reason. Just the fact that it's one of their reasons.

Apr 25, 2002
heyzel said:
mane just cause he went to private school don't mean the boy is a punk shit oak hill academy is one of the top basketball high schools one the east coast
I wasn't talkin about Oak Hill, I was talkin about Towson Catholic.

Nate would kill Melo.

Apr 25, 2002
MrPeete said:
lol

I love the logic behind this :ermm:
For the record, my logic isn't what city/school are you from. It's based on what I saw him do to J.R. Smith and what I saw Mello do to that other dude. But if the dude from B-More wants to make it about that, then so be it.

May 15, 2002
I don't understand, he didn't do shit to JR Smith. Nobody did nothing to anyone...it was a NBA fight which means a bunch of tall guys flexing and talking tough.

And Melo would whoop the shit out of nate. I don't care how much heart nate has, he ain't fucking with 6-8 240.