Nuggets vs Knicks brawl!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
AC Transit said:
I don't understand, he didn't do shit to JR Smith. Nobody did nothing to anyone...it was a NBA fight which means a bunch of tall guys flexing and talking tough.
Exactly.

lol @ "a bunch of tall guys" :eyecross:

May 10, 2002
And if you watch carefully enough, you'll see Nate Robinson RUNNING out of the pile once they pick him and JR Smith up from the third row.

Try your best to follow where Nate ends up. It's hard not to lose him amongst all of those tall lanky mufuckas

Nov 18, 2004
Melo iz a fuckin faggot 4 adding fuel 2 tha fire. If ur gonna be stupid, be all the way stupid. So Melo iz 1/2way stupid, now a punk, and still a faggot 4 being stupid in the first place. The guy (I forget his name) who chased after Mrs. Anthony...not so stupid, THAT was common sense.

May 10, 2002
KaizerSosae said:
Melo iz a fuckin faggot 4 adding fuel 2 tha fire. If ur gonna be stupid, be all the way stupid. So Melo iz 1/2way stupid, now a punk, and still a faggot 4 being stupid in the first place. The guy (I forget his name) who chased after Mrs. Anthony...not so stupid, THAT was common sense.
Better to be 1/2 stupid and suspended for 5-10 games than be "all the way stupid" and get suspended for 20 - 30 games.

Dec 22, 2004
AC Transit said:
I don't understand, he didn't do shit to JR Smith. Nobody did nothing to anyone...it was a NBA fight which means a bunch of tall guys flexing and talking tough.

And Melo would whoop the shit out of nate. I don't care how much heart nate has, he ain't fucking with 6-8 240.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Nate didnt do shit to nobody fuck I dont understand this would of could of shit All the boy did was tumble to the third row and run amuck just like every muthafucka did in High school there is always that little muthafucka running his mouth the four foot three cat talking sav to a 6 foot 4 dude you all know at least one of them pussys

Jul 24, 2005
xpanther206 said:
I wasn't talkin about Oak Hill, I was talkin about Towson Catholic.

Nate would kill Melo.

shit man towson catholic basketball team stays in the top 10 here in baltimore I don't know the story on carmelo transfering to oak hill but dude been a balller here in the rec leagues, I guess his folks wanted the best for their kid and the shit played off

Apr 8, 2004
surcaliman said:
^^^its 1 more reason why nascar is becoming the biggest sport in the nation(if u consider driving in circles a sport).... fans tired of seeing black millionairs acting a fool.nba players brawlin & nfl players getting arrested..call it racism..but it is what it is.
You Funny.

May 14, 2006
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAA YEA CARMELLO WAS A BITCH ON THAT SHIT HE HIT THAT GUY THAT DID THE FLAGRANT FOUL I DONT THINK IT WAS FRYE

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES HIM MORE OF A BITCH AFTER HE HIT DUDE AND RAN NATE ROBINSON RAN UP ON HIS ASS THEN HE RAN AWAY AGAIN HE DIDNT WANNA SEE HIM

how u gonna call somebodyelse a bitch when u bitched out to colombo?

May 9, 2002
NBA union chief: Melo being made an example

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2702210

The day after the NBA lowered the boom for Saturday Fight Night at Madison Square Garden, Carmelo Anthony was considering whether to take his 15-game, $641,000 punishment on the chin or seek an appeal.

On Monday night, NBA Players Association President Billy Hunter said there was "no justification' for suspending the Denver Nuggets forward for 15 games, other than making an example out of him.

Hunter and Anthony's agent, Calvin Andrews, said they would huddle on Tuesday to decide whether to seek arbitration of the suspension. "The message could have gotten through with lesser games," Hunter told Newsday on Monday night before the Knicks played the Jazz in New York. "There's no justification for the 15 games other than the fact that the commissioner clearly wants to send a message."

Andrews told news media in Denver there was "no precedent" for the length of Anthony's suspension. "[Anthony] obviously was not very happy. He wasn't expecting this many games," he said.

Under the NBA Collective Bargaining Agreement, Anthony can attempt to get his suspension lessened through arbitration because it is longer than 12 games. But his suspension began immediately, starting with Monday night's home victory over the Wizards.

There is precedent for reducing suspensions. After the Pacers-Pistons brawl, an arbitrator lessened Jermaine O'Neal's suspension from 25 to 15 games.

Anthony decked the Knicks' Mardy Collins during the fracas at the end of the Nuggets' 123-100 win on Saturday night. Collins had hauled down Anthony's teammate J.R. Smith by the neck on a breakaway, setting off the free-for-all.

Smith got up and immediately started jawing with Collins, and the Knicks' Nate Robinson jumped in to pull Smith away. Anthony shoved Robinson, and Robinson and Smith then tumbled into the front row while fighting.

Just as things appeared to be calming down, Anthony threw a hard punch that floored Collins. The Knicks' Jared Jeffries sprinted from the baseline toward halfcourt in an effort to get at Anthony, but was tackled by a Denver player.

In all, seven players were suspended for a fight that spilled into the stands at Madison Square Garden with just over a minute left in Saturday night's game.

It was the NBA's scariest scene since the brawl between Indiana Pacers players and Detroit Pistons fans two years ago. The league is still recovering from that episode, and Commissioner David Stern made it clear the players needed to control themselves -- or else.

"I was very disappointed," he said. "Clearly, we're not getting through or players in certain circumstances just don't want to be restrained. I would suggest that those players will not have long careers in the NBA."

Smith and Robinson were both suspended 10 games each while Collins and Jeffries both got four games. The Knicks' Jerome James and the Nuggets' Nene each were penalized one game for leaving the bench area during the chaos.

Both teams were also fined $500,000.

Also awaiting potential discipline on Tuesday was Denver coach George Karl, who upbraided Knicks coach Isiah Thomas in a profane tirade on Monday and denied accusations that he was running up the score by leaving his starters on the floor late in the game despite a commanding lead.

Though there was no separate penalty for Thomas, who warned Anthony not to go into the lane before the mayhem started, Karl singled him out for the sharpest criticism, calling his actions "despicable."

"There's no question in my mind it was premeditated," Karl said. "He made a bad situation worse. He's a jerk for what he's trying to do."

There was speculation Thomas would be penalized for his comments to Anthony. Stern acknowledged hearing about it, but said he relied only on "definitive information" when handing out punishments.

But Stern was clearly annoyed by remarks from Thomas and the Knicks that the Nuggets were somehow responsible because they kept four starters on the floor late in the blowout.

May 2, 2002
^boohoo, melo.. shoulda thought about that before you sucker punched and ran

on a side note, who wants to see a no holds barred, bare knuckled grudge match between isaiah and karl?

May 10, 2002
PHX Sun said:
on a side note, who wants to see a no holds barred, bare knuckled grudge match between isaiah and karl?
That would never happen because Isaiah would have Mahorn, Salley and Laimbeer rush the ring and jump George Karl :)