Not sure what CD it is but Tech is pissed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I don't wish any financial ill on anybody at Strange, but I find it funny that I've been around for ten years and can't get a sampler cd in the mail to hand out, but the people they let on their bus' are stealing shit up to and including unreleased albums.

Dec 14, 2005
They probably had the same problem getting samplers to hand out and took matters into their own hands. They stole the cd to make samplers. That would be fuckn hilarious if a leak pops up thats has nothin but snippets.

May 7, 2008
its pretty screwed up how someone close to him stole the cd... but if he been showing off the cd to every fan and person he goes near its only a matter of time until someone steals tha shit.. atleast he knows his cd is worth the effort of stealing it right ? its not like someone wouldve stole his cd if it was absolute crap lol

I hope this cd does leak because it might push up the release date for OG like they did for 50 cents crap cd a while back... i always download techs cds before i buy them because the leak always hits tha net first!!.. so dont get 2 down tech im sure your sales will stay around the same..

Oct 17, 2009
its pretty screwed up how someone close to him stole the cd... but if he been showing off the cd to every fan and person he goes near its only a matter of time until someone steals tha shit.. atleast he knows his cd is worth the effort of stealing it right ? its not like someone wouldve stole his cd if it was absolute crap lol

I hope this cd does leak because it might push up the release date for OG like they did for 50 cents crap cd a while back... i always download techs cds before i buy them because the leak always hits tha net first!!.. so dont get 2 down tech im sure your sales will stay around the same..
Well I'm sure Tech doesn't want his cd sales to stay the same, but go up......

Oct 25, 2006
I'm sure that made Tech feel a LOT better.

May 7, 2008
well if his new cd is good im sure itll go up...im just saying he wont lose anything from a leaked cd... if anything it might boost his first week sales because people will know its cash worthy..

Jan 16, 2007
it was the gates cd. he go the test pressing of it a few days before the worcester,ma show. i got to hear a good chunk of it as i went to 5 of the shows on the tour and was chilling on the bus before/after the show. it was the full album with all the art work and everything.

shit sucks.
care to share your thoughts on it?????

Jul 19, 2005
look after your shit properly bro... cant trust no mafucca these days whether they fams or not... even worse with fams cos they wanna show everyone and say i know this person and got the exclusive burned cd hahaha

Aug 27, 2004
well if his new cd is good im sure itll go up...im just saying he wont lose anything from a leaked cd... if anything it might boost his first week sales because people will know its cash worthy..
along the same lines, this will cause a little controversey over the album and start a little stir. This is not a totally bad thing. Now, people are going to hear about this story...more promotion for tha album maybe?

Nov 27, 2007
it was the gates cd. he go the test pressing of it a few days before the worcester,ma show. i got to hear a good chunk of it as i went to 5 of the shows on the tour and was chilling on the bus before/after the show. it was the full album with all the art work and everything.

shit sucks.
Shit sucks.....like the album when you heard it......Or the fact somebody stole it

Jan 20, 2007

shit sucks.

well he said on his twitter that he had the cd throughout the whole tour...so im sure it was done before the worcester show....still no leak yet.the person who stole it is probably scared and won't leak it because he probably saw what tech said

Nov 14, 2002
Lol @ "scared to leak it"...

It's not hard to leak a cd without anybody knowing where it came from. The shit is lost and won't be found. That's it, pretty much... W/E cd it was in the first place.

For all we know it could be Tech's favorite ABBA cd.

Jan 20, 2007
Lol @ "scared to leak it"...

It's not hard to leak a cd without anybody knowing where it came from. The shit is lost and won't be found. That's it, pretty much... W/E cd it was in the first place.

For all we know it could be Tech's favorite ABBA cd.
well it leaking after it ends up stolen is only obvious of who the fuck did it

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
How on earth does that make any sense? It's gone and they appear to have no idea who took it. It turning up on the internet isn't going to suddenly tell them who did it.