Not sure what CD it is but Tech is pissed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2007
no. it won't tell him who did it but he's going to be pissed but we'll see what happens. dude might not leak it anyway.

Nov 14, 2002
That dude's just a trollin' fag. The sad part is that I bet he's sitting in a wooden chair in his mothers kitchen, smokin her Virginia Slims int he dark with three or four of his male friends huddled around and giggling at what they think are clever comments to annoy people on message boards.

Dude should be deleted post by post.

Jan 20, 2007
how dosn't it make sense?

dude steals cd on bus....rips cd..puts it on the internet...tech get even more pissed...

could only been so many people on the bus that night....may not know who did it and may never find them though but you never know

Jan 20, 2007
That dude's just a trollin' fag. The sad part is that I bet he's sitting in a wooden chair in his mothers kitchen, smokin her Virginia Slims int he dark with three or four of his male friends huddled around and giggling at what they think are clever comments to annoy people on message boards.

Dude should be deleted post by post.
sorry that i haven't posted 11,000 times. my bad

Oct 17, 2006
tech has his own bus for a reason..

he is very strict about who goes on his bus. him/cory do business on that bus and i'm sure alot of important paper work id on there. I was chilling on the other bus and tech came over with the cd each night to party on that bus. there is not partying on techs bus.

He said other people on the bus brought random people on it. so it could of been some girl or ever a friend. all the tracks i heard were bangers. the 816 track and Afterparty stood out i heard those the most.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
There IS partying on the big shot's bus.

Granted it was just us and the artists, but nonetheless they piled in.

This shit happens.

I could have easily turned my recorder on and recorded KILLER if I wanted to.

It IS that easy to gain access to new music if you're on one of the buses.

They really enjoy showing off their music, and that's the price you pay for inviting and trusting people unfamiliar to you.

On both occasions I heard unreleased music, they were not final and pressed copies. They were regular blank cd's.

Imagine if that person had just picked up any random blank cd, too.

What would they have in their possession?

Sep 12, 2005
Thanks to this person or people, it ruined for everybody that wants to get on the bus to talk with the strange music family. I was going to go on it last month in Omaha because I knew someone that worked for Strange music, also I havnt talked to anyone that is in artist there for over 3 years. Unfortunately, they had some difficulties there as some as you may know in my thread. Now I may never get to go on there or anybody that doesnt really know any of the Strange Music family.

Thanks a bunch,
Sincerely,
Naharfenater.