Not sure what CD it is but Tech is pissed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2009
rightfully so. Whoever stole the shit is scum, man. You don't steal shit from a host that's kind enough to rock unreleased tunes for ya. It's like going to your boys, watching a dvd and walkin out with it afterward. rude as fuck. Not only that but fucker probably spoiled shit for everyone from here on out.

Dec 14, 2005
i can picture tech ridin around with big nick and big scoob, radio off, listenin for anyone bumpin the cd so they can chase them down and stomp them out.

Jan 8, 2006
i don't see how its "obvious" its the mixed plate. I mean do you think that tech doesn't make any sort of mixed cds? Im sure it contained a few tracks from mixed plate and a bunch of other stange tracks... but maybe it was just a mixed cd like any one of us would make.

this shit happened with everready. that leak only had 7 tracks.. and only like 4 made it on the album. And it also delayed the release...(if i remember correctly)

Oct 17, 2006
it was the gates cd. he go the test pressing of it a few days before the worcester,ma show. i got to hear a good chunk of it as i went to 5 of the shows on the tour and was chilling on the bus before/after the show. it was the full album with all the art work and everything.

shit sucks.