northern cal. vs. southern cal.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
The Red Sin said:
@STOMPER
Either way guey, if we say FUCK SURENOS, in turn basically what we're saying is FUCK YOUR VARRIO, FUCK THE HOOD YOU'RE FROM, FUCK YOUR CIUDAD, LADO, PUEBLO or whatever the fuck it is where you're from. You diss the ganga you dis todo ciudad. There is no exception, You can't be like FUCK Clovers Scraps and be like But LA is nice to live in. That's like you saying fuck you Dfresh or RED SIN, you pretty much dissed the whole lado. Concord and Stockton. You're right about one thing, someone would be pretty dumb walking into a varrio or block and be like I'm a norteno or surenos so wassup?! Foos gotta be smart and set pride and banging aside sometimes. But you know wassup already, You hit our block it's on, I hit your block it's on. It's fucking common sense.

THEN I MIGHT AS WELL SHOOT AT YOUR MOM TOO THEN RIGHT?
JUST CAUSE SHE'S YOUR JEFA!!! I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AINT INTO HITTING SOFT SPOTS THAT SHITS COWARDLY. SO TO ME THAT RESONING GOT HOLES IN IT...I GOT FAMILY IN TRACY SO IM A SAY FUCK MY FAMILY CAUSE THEY LIVE UP NORTH? COME ON NOW...YOU HAD A POST AGREEING WITH ME FOOL DONT SWITCH UP NOW.

Mar 12, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
THEN I MIGHT AS WELL SHOOT AT YOU MOM TOO THEN RIGHT?
JUST CAUSE SHE'S YOUR JEFA!!! I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AINT INTO HITTING SOFT SPOTS THAT SHITS COWARDLY. SO TO ME THAT RESONING GOT HOLES IN IT...I GOT FAMILY IN TRACY SO IM A SAY FUCK MY FAMILY CAUSE THEY LIVE UP NORTH? COME ON NOW...YOU HAD A POST AGREEING WITH ME FOOL DONT SWITCH UP NOW.
Sometimes that side puro orgullo takes over you know? Instead of the side with better reasoning. OGs from the 70s and 80s WOULD ALWAYS TELL me, "We even had vatos from 18th Street come to our calles, they had to let it be known q varrio de eres, and if he showed us respect it was given back in mutualism. I guess I contradicted myself. I'm a humble homeboy and never sidetrack my side for being the better side. So in humility I guess I take back what I said.

May 30, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
I AINT TRYNA BE FUNNY BITCH...YOU CAME AT ME WRONG AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BACK UP SOME...FUCK YOU!!!
AND IF YOU AINT A NORTENO THEN WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER TO YOU??? I AINT NEVER EVEN WENT ON THAT TRIP UNTIL YOU DIDNT SEE I HAD QUOTED DFRESH.THEN YOU TRIED TO HOLD ME ON SOME SHIT ABOUT AM I SAYING FUCK NORTHERN CALI. AFTER IN THE FIRST FEW POSTS OF MINE I STATED FOOLS WAS DUMB FOR TALKING SHIT ABOUT REGIONS OVER GANG SHIT. COME ON DUDE CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME OR START CLAIMING THE BAY, CAUSE YOU CANT BE A GENIUS WHEN YOU BEEN GOING DUMB.
If u wasn't saying fuck N.Cali then thats all u had to say. Get yo bitch ass off the computer & take a breather cuz u sound a lil too mad about this

Apr 25, 2002
I love living in Northern Cali and but wouldnt mind living in Southern Cali too. 1 - 2 weeks is tops I could be when I pass the grapevines before I get burnt out in So Cal. I aint the one like 80 - 90% of the population of the posters of this thread bitching and complaining why the North is better than the South and vice versa. All you pussies that sit in your mommies cars as your passing through living a dreamers life is what you see is what you get. Id rather live through all the experiences I take in and make the best of every moment. Its lil dumbasses like you that think just because so and so has the best weed, best women, that dont mean a god damn thing. You aint gettin any more better pussy or weed cause you know so and so. Id rather be in the best hotels, eat in the best restaurants and visit places with family and friends and have a good time.

PS. Bakersfield is a shithole of all shitholes....

Aug 19, 2006
I DON'T KNOW I CLICKED ON SOMEONES YOUTUBE LINK ON THIS THREAD AND FOUND THIS ON THA SIDE. BUT IF YOU MOVE IT FORWARD THEY DO END UP THROWIN DOWN.