northern cal. vs. southern cal.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
I LIVE IN SO. CAL
BUT I DONT BRAG ABOUT SO. CAL IS BETTER THAN NOR. CAL

HONESTLY I LIKE BOTH

I REP. ALL CALI
BUT Y PPPL FROM SO. CAL DONT LIEK NOR. CAL

N NOR. CAL PPL DONT LIKE SO. CAL

Y?? DO U THINK ARE REASONS OR THE MAIN REASON ITS LIKE THAT

C

CcytzO_Loc

cuz we differ in a lotta ways even though we both cali and we have a lot of similarities......everyone just wants to rep they home harder.......and its gay as fucc when you out of state and someone says oh thats dude from LA or aint you from LA???? when i clearly told the dumb shits 20 times im from NORTHERN CALIFORNIA not LA.......we have our own identity and wish to hold on to that......i personally dont care all that much but Nor Cal is my home and im a rep it.....and a lotta so cal foos be on some other shit thinking they better than us or something....but thats more of the gang issues so if you aint in a gang you probably wont have these issues......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
CcytzO_Loc said:
cuz we differ in a lotta ways even though we both cali and we have a lot of similarities......everyone just wants to rep they home harder.......and its gay as fucc when you out of state and someone says oh thats dude from LA or aint you from LA???? when i clearly told the dumb shits 20 times im from NORTHERN CALIFORNIA not LA.......we have our own identity and wish to hold on to that......i personally dont care all that much but Nor Cal is my homie and im a rep it.....and a lotta so cal foos be on some other shit thinking they better than us or something....but thats more of the gang issues so if you aint in a gang you probably wont have these issues......
you have a blue rag in your avatar and you get mad if people think you're from LA? I don't even wanna see what you look/dress like. :ermm:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
DCKingPin said:
^Naw even people not in a gang say "Norcal is this and that fuck hyphy" and shit
ok, I'll say it with smaller words. people like where they live.

or I'll say it in slang.

its cuz foos be liking where they stay at and rep that shit fam

:ermm:

Aug 19, 2006
I AINT FROM CALI BUT I BEEN TO BOTH SIDES OF THA STATE AND WEATHER WISE IT IS WAY MORE COMFORTABLE IN NOR CAL

Mar 17, 2006
i got folcx in LA and Anaheim area so im down with So Cal cats, but i always tell them that Nor Cal got you'll beat down on the music scene though, and real talk, most Nor Cal cats ive met be about there paper more than So Cal, they be on some crazy shit

C

CcytzO_Loc

Defy said:
you have a blue rag in your avatar and you get mad if people think you're from LA? I don't even wanna see what you look/dress like. :ermm:

wtf does a crip rag have to do with being mistaken for being from LA??? theres crips in every state and city......only an idiot would think CRIP = automatically from LA....and i dress normal.....well i dont know what you consider normal cuz i aint into that colorful ass BAPE shit or nuttin....i wear jeans and tees maybe khakis sometime.....but yeah i favor blue color clothing but still dont get your point.....

Aug 19, 2006
CAREFUL ONE MENTION OF GANGS AND THIS WHOLE THREAD WILL TAKE A TERRIBLE TURN MY FRIEND. YOU'LL SET OFF WHISTLES AND BELLS IN ALL KINDS OF COMPUTERS EVERYWHERE AND THA NET BANGERS WILL B HERE IN A HEARTBEAT

C

CcytzO_Loc

DCKingPin said:
^Naw even people not in a gang say "Norcal is this and that fuck hyphy" and shit

nah im talking about deeper shit....like them sur cats talking down on the northerners....and the supposed Crips who think Crips up north aint as real as them for some odd reason......not like any of them foos was around banging with Tookie n them.....we got setts in Nor Cal older than some of the newer setts in so cal but them foos tryin to say we aint real with it cuz of our location????:confused:

that type a shit is gay.....

Apr 13, 2007
but wats wierd wit me

LIKE I SAID..I LIKE BOTH NORH N SOUTH CALI.

BUT ALL MY SPORTS TEAMS ARE NORTH CAL TEAMS

I WAS BORN N ALWAYS LIVED IN THA SOUTH...

I LIKE BLUE BETTER THA RED

I DONT WEAR RED (NOT BECUZ OF GANG COLORS)

I LIKE MORE NORTHERN CALI RAPPERS LIKE (MAC DRE, X-RAIDED, BROTHA LYNCH, TOO $HORT, RBL POSSE...ETC..)

EVEN THOUGH IM MEXICAN
I DONT LIEK CHICANO RAPPERS FROM UP NORTH OR DOWN SOUTH

Feb 17, 2005
I don't really like so cal. San Diego is pretty nice, but people in general down there are just kind of different. It's hard to explain. LA just flat out sucks though. Hard as shit to even breathe down there some days.

Aug 28, 2006
i hate that northerns think im a sureno when im not, but when we meet up were coo, and i hate that some northerners talk down on mexicans, and i hate southerners cuz they all up in my city, i hate southerners cuz they bring they gay ass culture out here