northern cal. vs. southern cal.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
^^i got sum rigo tovar and mike laure records from the 60's...mostly from tios that already passed....i got a couple eastside stories too..that ones with all the cracking sound..lol

Nov 7, 2005
surcaliman said:
i know they have a video where they keep showing that big norwalk sign.
Yeah they had an uncle that lived over by the Norwalk Indoor and that fool used to blaze primos constantly, so I used to stop by on occassion...haha

Their cousin (the foo that I knew) used to dip primos and called them ghostbusters...lol

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
surgurliman said:
^^i got sum rigo tovar and mike laure records from the 60's...mostly from tios that already passed....i got a couple eastside stories too..that ones with all the cracking sound..lol
Damn Rigo Tovar is the man, and Mike Laure too. I found a couple East Side Stories basically brand new for 10 bucks a few years back, but I don't got anyone to get old records from, the ones I got I've just boughten at used stores. Sometimes there are some good ones, you just gotta get lucky and find them...

Jun 12, 2005
surgurliman said:
lol i hate that cracking sound, I used to record them into tapes when they were brand new and never play the vinyl again untill my tapes fucked up, tapes sound good when you record out of a vinyl disk