northern cal. vs. southern cal.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
If u wasn't saying fuck N.Cali then thats all u had to say. Get yo bitch ass off the computer & take a breather cuz u sound a lil too mad about this

IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ IT RIGHT GENIUS...THIS THREAD WOULDA STAYED ON POINT...IT AINT THAT HARD...BUT YOUR DUMB ASS STILL TOO STUBBORN TO ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG...AND I BET YOU STILL KEEP THIS SHIT GOING...HAHAHA...SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT GETTT IT.

Jun 12, 2005
Lamberto Quintero said:
^^^ Damn, I used to think that song was the tightest song ever. LOL I think every Mexican did, and that one Delinquent Habits song too...
when it came out everyone i knew had that fucking tape, lol that shit made people get crazy in those early 90s

Jun 12, 2005
DCKingPin said:
Do LA heads hate Carlos Santana
LMAO
carlos santana is a fucking legend and one of the best mexican artists we've ever had here in cali, why would LA heads hate him? havent you ever heard mc boulevard from LA.... "una noche loca, fin de semana, i was crusing, bumping santana" He's from Jalisco Mex so no need to bring him into stupid topics like this.

Nov 1, 2005
Anaheim*Rob said:
^^Those fools are cool as fuck, my homie's cousin is the guy that spit the first verse, Ives. I used to kick it at there uncle's pad in Norwalk and get faded.
i know they have a video where they keep showing that big norwalk sign.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
anonymousman said:
damn, how about records, do you have a record player? lol, just messing, they sound better than cd's though.
I do have a record player! And a bunch of records too. Shit I got a couple East Side Stories and some old Santana ones. I've just been collecting music for a long time basically. CD's, Tapes, Records, whatever...