northern cal. vs. southern cal.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I got family in southern cali and used to go out there damn near every summer and I mean it's a nice place and all but a couple of years back I hit up the bay for the first time and was amazed on how scenic and how much I enjoyed it there.....everytime I talk with people I always that has got to be the best place I have went on vacation.......the weather sucked when I was there but I didn't mind and after we left there we took the PCH to LA and although it was warm there I didn't care much of it anymore

Dec 4, 2006
point is Stomperra...for you to say them surrenos in the bay got every city on lock is preposterous...homeboys still run the show in their cities even if it's infested with your kind...look at my neighborhood...3 fools have gotten popped since the beginning of the year and your kind even is scared to walk around their own neighborhood at night...true story...

Apr 13, 2006
DFresh77 said:
point is Stomperra...for you to say them surrenos in the bay got every city on lock is preposterous...homeboys still run the show in their cities even if it's infested with your kind...look at my neighborhood...3 fools have gotten popped since the beginning of the year and your kind even is scared to walk around their own neighborhood at night...true story...
shit u never see scraps at night time, thanks for pointing that out.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Game??? Mothafucka u could'nt even break down the street definition of "game". Stay yo ass in corny ass Orange County. Southern Cali don't even claim OC. GTFOH with the bullshit. Disney Land ass mothafucka.

A DUDE FROM UP NORTH TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT SOUTHERN CALI THINK!!! HAHAHA THATS GOOD...SOUNDING LIKE A LIL KID TALKING ABOUT "HE STARTED IT" WHY'D YOU COME AT ME SIDEWAYS HOMIE? CAUSE YOUR DUMB ASS WAS TRYNA GET AN APOLOGY OVER THE NET, CAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS COULDNT EVEN READ POST'S IN A THREAD...SOME GENIUS YOU ARE STUPID FUCK...BE A MAN AND ADMIT IT...THERE AINT NO SHAME IN ADMITTING WHEN YOUR WRONG...BUT IM A BREAK IT DOWN OC IS STRAIGHT LATINO DOMINATED...THEY DEEP AND GOT SHIT ON LOCK IN THE COUNTY JAIL AND THE STREETS...ONLY EAST L.A. GOT MORE CONCENTRATION OF MEXICANS NEXT TO SANTA ANA ,IN THE WHOLE NATION...THAT MEANS MORE THAN WHERE YOU FROM SQUARE...NO DISRESPECT TO MY BLACK AND SAMOAN HOMIES BUT THEY'LL TELL YOU THEMSELVES THATS HOW IT GOES DOWN...SO GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT BITCH...FOOLS THAT KNOW THE STREETS OF ORANGE COUNTY WILL TELL YA IT AINT ALL THEME PARKS AND BEACHES.

May 30, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
A DUDE FROM UP NORTH TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT SOUTHERN CALI THINK!!! HAHAHA THATS GOOD...SOUNDING LIKE A LIL KID TALKING ABOUT "HE STARTED IT" WHY'D YOU COME AT ME SIDEWAYS HOMIE? CAUSE YOUR DUMB ASS WAS TRYNA GET AN APOLOGY OVER THE NET, CAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS COULDNT EVEN READ POST'S IN A THREAD...SOME GENIUS YOU ARE STUPID FUCK...BE A MAN AND ADMIT IT...THERE AINT NO SHAME IN ADMITTING WHEN YOUR WRONG...BUT IM A BREAK IT DOWN OC IS STRAIGHT LATINO DOMINATED...THEY DEEP AND GOT SHIT ON LOCK IN THE COUNTY JAIL AND THE STREETS...ONLY EAST L.A. GOT MORE CONCENTRATION OF MEXICANS NEXT TO SANTA ANA ,IN THE WHOLE NATION...THAT MEANS MORE THAN WHERE YOU FROM SQUARE...NO DISRESPECT TO MY BLACK AND SAMOAN HOMIES BUT THEY'LL TELL YOU THEMSELVES THATS HOW IT GOES DOWN...SO GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT BITCH...FOOLS THAT KNOW THE STREETS OF ORANGE COUNTY WILL TELL YA IT AINT ALL THEME PARKS AND BEACHES.
Save that sqaure talk lil homie. First off the "apology" statment was just a joke. I read the post but u did'nt quote dude so thats why I say what i said. U should of been a lil more clear on what u said. And what the fuck u mean more deep then where I'm from? Numbers don't mean shit up here homie. If that was some subliminal directed towards the Nortes then u need to say that shit. Just cuz u deep don't mean u run shit.Ya'll run OC & thats it. U aint controlling shit.

Feb 7, 2007
WXS STOMP3R said:
*PUTS HOOD 2 HOOD MICROPHONE IN FRONT OF YOU*

SO WHATS THE GRIMIEST SHIT YOU DONE SEEN OUT THERE MAINE?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Save that sqaure talk lil homie. First off the "apology" statment was just a joke. I read the post but u did'nt quote dude so thats why I say what i said. U should of been a lil more clear on what u said. And what the fuck u mean more deep then where I'm from? Numbers don't mean shit up here homie. If that was some subliminal directed towards the Nortes then u need to say that shit. Just cuz u deep don't mean u run shit.Ya'll run OC & thats it. U aint controlling shit.

ARE YOU THAT DUMB FOOL??? DID YOU NOT SEE THE QUOTE??? DID I NOT SAY IF I WAS GONNA SAY SOMETHING IT WOULDNT BE SUBLIMINAL...

WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOU??? GO BACK AND READ THAT SHIT AFTER THE FACT I QUOTED IT AGAIN FOR YOU...COME ONE MAN. YOU AINT SMOKING THAT MUCH WEED.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Hood2Hood Host said:
*PUTS HOOD 2 HOOD MICROPHONE IN FRONT OF YOU*

SO WHATS THE GRIMIEST SHIT YOU DONE SEEN OUT THERE MAINE?

YOU CAN BRING ME THAT MIC HOMIE AND I'LL SPIT THAT SHIT FOR YOU IN PERSON...BUT YOU MIGHT END UP WITH SOME FOOTAGE YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE TOO MUCH...OR RESEMBLES SOMETHING MORE LIKE FELONY FIGHTS.

May 30, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
ARE YOU THAT DUMB FOOL??? DID YOU NOT SEE THE QUOTE??? DID I NOT SAY IF I WAS GONNA SAY SOMETHING IT WOULDNT BE SUBLIMINAL...

WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOU??? GO BACK AND READ THAT SHIT AFTER THE FACT I QUOTED IT AGAIN FOR YOU...COME ONE MAN. YOU AINT SMOKING THAT MUCH WEED.
If it aint no subliminal then call out a fuckin name u orange Troop sweatsuit wearing mothafucka.