Nortenas who get with Surenos or Paisas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
sheeit, I know thangs is a little different on the southern end and all, But a nigga like me done ran up in a gang of bitches from the blood side. shit I'd be up all in they hood too on some incognito shit tearin they ass up! it ain't that serious on mine, if the bitch was fine and had hella ass? I could give a fucc if that bitch was green with a eye in the middle of her forehead, she gotta get it!

SD OG

Feb 9, 2003
Well a Norteno will never do that because we have to much pride. We won't be seen with surenos, we won't talk to them, we won't ever talk about joining hands with them or their bitches. But that's from the standpoint of a true norte right here. Non-bangers, bloods&crips can have their own opinions.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
^^^THAT'S A LITTLE BIT TOO MUCH PRIDE HOMIE IT'S JUST PUSSY, WHEN IT COMES TO FEMALES YOU SHOULD PUT THE BULLSHIT ASIDE.

NOT TO BE PREACH'N' OR NUTHIN BUT IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS

"PRIDE WILL BRING YOU DOWN".

I GOT MUCH PRIDE BUT I KNOW WHEN TO SWALLOW IT AT TIMES!!

Feb 9, 2003
nah man. I aint tripping but you have to understand that these suwerenas want you dead just as much as their bitch ass boyfriends and you never know if its a set up or what. You have to remember that these bitches are rival gang members. One wrong move and your dead. Pussy has and can get a man killed.

Oct 19, 2002
LEADER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
^^nope

your northern cali imagination and my southern cali reality are very different. Down here, cholos are skanless ~point blank~. Fuck if they care about what hyna is from what hood. If anything they would just make sure to disrespect the girl that much more.
Im sayin... in my NORCAL reality anyone down for their shit, be it a homie or a bitch wouldnt associate with rivals. period. And if that was the case any norteña who puts herself in that situation gettin with a sureño is gonna get whats comin either way IMO... whether its by my theory or yours.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
RawLyrixx said:

any norteña who puts herself in that situation gettin with a sureño is gonna get whats comin either way IMO... whether its by my theory or yours.
see now I agree with that, but I'm not speakin on what would happen to the Nortena. You said something else earlier. I'm talkin about the Southern California cholo who's homies could give a fuck if he boned some fineass girl from 300 miles away. Bottom line is, he wont face the wrath of anyone in his neighborhood cause no one gives a fuck. It would get a laugh before anything else. And the word "Rivals" really doesn't come into play unless it is neighborhood on neighborhood action to the fools down here. Let's face it, their real enemies on the street are simply not Nortenos. On the other hand I could see fools trippin about fuckin with hynas from rival varrios nearby, cause that is a conflict of interest. That's just how it is... see what I'm sayin?

Oct 19, 2002
^^^^ Yeah i feel ya, im already knowin about the neighborhood to neighborhood beef down south. Maybe it'd be the way you explained down south because theres little to no norteños down there to begin with and they wouldnt even trip that hard if anything if like that went down. But up here its almost certainly gonna be a different scenario because of the situation. See what im sayin leader???

V

verbal kevlar

lmfa0...damn aint that some shit....but check it th0...for every wannabe nortena (cuz thats what the fuck they really are) I've seen with a sureno....there's 2 or more nortenos fucking a surena...

and where are you at to be meeting surenos anyway?? the super market?? cuz the last time I even saw a sureno and a norteno in the same room together...one of them was unconcious ;\....weak, stick to your own kind, or stop claiming...it embarasses everyone