Nortenas who get with Surenos or Paisas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
YEAH THAT SHIT HAPPENS ALOT. I WOULD SAY HINAS DO THIS SHIT HOOK UP WITH SCRAPS OR PAISAS BECAUSE THEY NEVER REALLY GET SCHOOLED WHY NORTENOS AND SCRAPS HAVE BEEF THEY DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS AND I CONSIDER THESE HINAS TURNING US ENES AND BEING TRAITORS POINT BLANK. BUT TRUE TO NORTE U DONT SEE ENES MARRYING SCRAP HINAS LIKE DUKE SAYS THE FINEST SCRAPA BITCH I WOULDNT DO HER FROM THAT JAM 114% BUSTER

Feb 28, 2003
pussy has been killing doods since the beginning of time damn near. alot of the time, a broad that runs around with scrapas prolly doesn't know any better. in my eyes, i think it is hard to trust just any girl out there these days anways. i think you are really taking a chance by messin around with one of them, but i can't lie, they are some beautiful girls

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
BIGG RUBE said:
FUCK_$UR To me pussy is pussy. I'd fuck a skrap bitch if she looked coo.

^^^^ FUC THAT SHIT HOMIE THATS HOW FOOLS GET SET UP AND TOOK OUT ,AND OVER SOME PUSSY FUCK THAT THERES TO MANY BITCHES OUT THER JUST TO FUC WITH A DIRTY ASS SCRAP BITCH

THATS REAL TALK ^ ^^^^

BUT I STILL BE BANGIN THERE BUTCHEEKS FOR EMOTIONAL DAMAGE .

Feb 9, 2003
yeah, as in a scraps bitch you can fuck her just to get him heated, but be careful cuz i knew a scrapa that fucked a homeboys bitch (and that term applies cuz they were going out) so he got his gun found them motherfukers and made the scrapa get on his knees and shot out "Norte, Norte rifa." then he made the scrap kiss his shoes and started to walk away when the scrap mumbled some shit and the homeboy turn around said fuck it and shot him. The next day they arrested that homie and i'm pretty sure he's doing life. And some ratz won't hesitate to do the same. Point is I don't hang with any southerners period, fake nortes and chumps do but i don't. If i see the scrap bitch i'll shout some shit and her ass but that's it i won't hit up no female no matter what they bang. But yeah like the homie said most femalez say they down with their shit but many are never schooled or don't put in as much work as homies. If you see a scrapa and you know its a scraps girlfriend tear that pussy up if you want but as far as doing it cuz they fine thats weak shit to me.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
basically ur sayin "fuck a scrap bitch 2 piss her BF off"? right?...as in revenge?

Feb 9, 2003
AtUrAyAcAmEl said:
basically ur sayin "fuck a scrap bitch 2 piss her BF off"? right?...as in revenge?
I'm not saying I would but some fools do, that just ain't my thing. My main point was that a scrap bitch ain't nothing but a ho and they should be treated like hoes. Fuck them and their boyfriends. But If i saw the finest Scrapa bitch i wouldn't do her.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
oic...i can feel u on that one...cuz really a scrap iz a scrap male or female...they can both suck a dick

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^ok...when...u...read this....try...2...under...stand....what...im...tryin...2....say...

I DONT FUCKIN LIKE SCRAPZ....SUM SHIT POPPED OFF WHEN I LIVED IN DELHI...AND NOW I GOT FUNK WIT WF SURENOZ...AND FUCK ALL THOSE ATWATER SCRAPZ...now did u understand why i hate scrapz?...and why i call them scrapz...and PS...i dont have 2 fuckin bang 2 fuckin hate scrapz...they shot my homie up...u think ima let that shit slide?...id have 2 be a bitch not 2 ride on them...

Apr 25, 2002
YEA WELL...UNDERSTAND...WHAT...THE....FUCK...IM...SAYIN....

I HAD A FEW REAL ASS CONFLICTS WITH SURENOS IN MY LIFE..BUT SEE..I DONT BANG....AS MANY HOMEBOYS I HAVE WHO DO..AND AS MANY SURENOS I HAVE FUNK WITH...IF IM NOT BANGIN NORTE...THAN I AINT SCRAP THIS AND SCRAP THAT AND SEWER RAT THIS AND ETC.....

SEE...IF U SO PASSIONATE BOUT FUCK A SCRAP THAN WHY NOT GET DOWN WITH A SET?....

ISNT THAT WHAT ALL THE SO CALLED "REAL NORTENOS" ON THIS SITE WERE TRIPPIN BOUT BEFORE..HOW FOLKS DONT BANG BUT THEY SCREAMIN FUCK SCRAPS AND SPORTIN RED...ETC

IF U HAD FUNK WITH FOLKS WHO WERE SURENOS...U SHOULD HATE THE INDIVIDUAL..IF YOUR NOT BANGIN...U SHOULDNT HATE SURENOS AS A WHOLE...AND THATS WHAT THE FUCK I FEEL

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ok check this...i dont sport red...i dont walk around sayin puro norte and shit like that...but juss cuz i dont bang dont mean i aint gonna hate all scrapz...my whole family bangz...but i aint tryna bang...not only that...therez really no need 2 bang in my town...itz over run by nortenoz....but like i said b4...i dont trip when i see a scrap...but if i see a scrap 4rm atwater or delhi...i do trip....

when i was around 13 14...i went 2 a JR high school in delhi...town full of scrapz...there were only 4 homeboyz there...i was outside playin B ball...sum fool named ruben walked up 2 me and said whatz up....he seemed koo...so we kiked it and shit...after a while he started talkin bout...do u bang?...what set u 4rm?...i told him i didnt know much bout that shit...he started 2 laugh and told me he who school me...skip the bullshit...it was like a week later...we were walkin thru hiz hood...i saw sum fool 4rm my school that was muggin me b4...i ran up on him.....i didnt know he was a scrap...i juss knew he looked like a cholo and he was sportin hella blue...we boxed(i lost cuz this mutha fucka was big)...after all that shit i went 2 my boyz house and i was cleanin up my face cuz i was hella bloody...i really didnt care bout the fight...but my boy walkz in the room wit ruben..and he has a shocked look on hiz face...hez like...do ui know who u boxed right now?...i told him sum mexican...and he started 2 laugh...hez like u boxed sum big named scrap....he started 2 school me bout all the shit that went on in my hood and how this town iz full of scrapz...at this point im scraed shitless...the next day i went 2 school and they called me into the office...skip more bullshit...i got suspended...when i came back again...i was in the bathroom and sum big mutha fucka walkz in...in myu head im like...(tell me this aint the fool i boxed)...it turnz out 2 be him...he walkz outside and like 5 secondz later 5 6 foolz walkin and shit popz off...i got the living shit beat outta me...my homiez found out bout it...and we ended up runnin up on them after school and the liberty right down the street...skip 2 1 year later....i was at a party...i didnt know much bout the hoodz in delhi...juss that hillside was not a good place 2 walk around at night...my luck...this party iz on hillside...AND ITZ A SCRAP HOOD...by this time all the scrapz know me and want me dead...i walk into 2 the party and get starez 4rm all over...i see my homie jamez 4rm school and i walk over 2 him...skip 2 when i leave....im walkin out...and the guy i boxed b4...ask me if i wanna hit a line...im like naw im str8...right when i turn around i get hit in the dome wit a bat...my face hit the door...broke my nose...i walk outside...and 3 foolz r standin me down...we start 2 box and shit...the only thing i remember after the fight iz i was tryna break into my own house....lol...skip 2 bout 7 monthz 4rm today....my boy getz shot 6 timez in the chest...scrapz 4rm atwater got into sum shit wit hiz lil brother bryan...they drive by hiz house dumpin slugz at him....david getz hit 6 in the chest...bryan get 2 one in the leg one in the stomach....both made it....ever since that day...my lil "click" u could call it...juss a group of down ass homiez...have had beef wit all scrapz....not really gang related...but the fact that we dont trust them now...and we ride on almost n e scrap we see...

ever since i moved outta delhi...i dont see many scrapz or shit like that...but i do still make tripz 2 my old town 2 check up on my boyz...trust me i aint fake...i juss dont feel like i need 2 bang 2 hate scrapz

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^have fun readin that lol..my handz r killin me...now i really hate u Mtown LOL...u alwayz ask me this complicated questionz lol

Apr 25, 2002
ALRITE WELL...THAT STILL DOESNT REALLY JUSTIFY IT...CUZ I HAVE HAD SO MUCH FUNK IN MY LIFE WITH FOLKS WHO SUPPOSEDLY CLAIM CERTAIN SETS...BUT IM NOT GONNA BE LIKE FUCK CRABS..CUZ I HAD FUNK WITH A FEW CRIPS...OR FUCK SLOBS..CUZ I FOUGHT A BLOOD...

I FEEL WHY U HAVE HATRED TOWARD A CERTAIN GROUP OF THEM(CONSIDERING YOUR STORY IS TRUE) BUT IT STILL DONT REALLY SOUND RITE...BUT FUCK IT..IF THE "REAL NORTES" AINT TRIPPIN...IM NOT TRIPPIN...MY MAIN PROBLEM WAZ THAT IT SEEMS LIKE A TRENDY THING TO DO NOW...ANYBODY AND THERE MOMMA CAN START SAYIN FUCK SCRAPS THIS AND THAT..BUT "I DONT BANG"....FUCK IT

I DONT EXPECT YOU TO HAVE TO TYPE OUT YOUR LIFE STORY TO ME..DO YOUR THING

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
well im juss sayin...i dont bang...but i dont need 2 bang for me 2 hate them u know...im not fake bro...if i know ima get fucked up...then ima get fucked up...i aint goin out like a punk...but i never said i dont like bloodz or cripz or what ever...i have funk wit asian cripz...but i dont hate asianz...i have funk wit scrapz...but i dont hate mexicanz...u knwo what im sayin?

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
FUCK THA HINAS, IF THEY WIT THA RED, THEY WIT IT FO LIEEE
IF THEY WIT THA SCROPPA-SAURUS, LET EM GET THA DICK FRUM THA SCRAP FLAG HOLDAS, FUCK EM! THASS WHAT I SAY, KILL EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL