Nortenas who get with Surenos or Paisas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
lol i think we should make balheadrix and already dead there own thead so they can jus go at it then i wanna c them take it to the streets. but i think already dead should jus shut up.

V

verbal kevlar

1. -->verbal you came off like you was knowin about all this and that tellin people not to ask questions about game and all this comin outta nowhere tellin folks what to do that 'if they don't know they never will' and all this. And now you tellin me not to come at you when 'you' tried to come off like you had a place to tell people what not to post. I don't know what about raptalk.net or whatever you was talkn bout but it was obviously full of pussy jockers who would let you say whatever the fuck you felt like since u was an 'actual female', the type their square comp nerd selves had never seen or met before. I could see how comin from that environment you would expect folks to instantly agree with whatever you said, since obviously you thought yourself some kind of authority on the subject 'homegirl', tellin people what not to write.
LMFAO @ RAPTALK......damn there's a little bitch ass punk in every forum....ey tho, don't worry about who or what I discuss and what forum its in homie, because I can see that you are just a sorry ass shit starter with nothing better to do then bark at other folx....

And as far as me "telling" people what to write, I never TOLD anyone shit...Do what the fuck you want to do up on here, I just express my opinion. And if you don't like it, I don't give a fuck.

Also, I sense the fact that I'm female bothers you. Whether you want to admit it or not, you're over there trippin because I speak true word. And my opinion stands firm ...Hell naw you shouldn't discuss that type of shit with people you don't even know...

And it's painfully obvious that where you come from, or ATTEMPT to be from, doesn't give a fuck if anyone and everyone barks about they neighborhood business...

Don't even attempt to come at me sideways youngin....with your bitch ass 57 posts, actin like you some sort of netOG. It's pretty obvious no one on here respects your opinion, so save yourself the embarassment son, because you don't know me well enough to make no faulty ass assumptions....

Mar 15, 2003
Im out here lookin for net respect? It's just the opposite you out here tryin to save your image after you got called. 57 posts so what I read this board before. Look at you wit your 37, and then you talkin bout im a youngin and all this. The fact you female 'whoop di whoop', its just obvious you used to bein jocked, and most likely by some net geeks.

And what you got twisted is the difference between talkin about some shit thats nationwide or at least west coast cali-wide such as XIV, and talkin about 'Oh we bucked this nigga on Third street last night at 3 pm'. You tryin to say they both the same thing, which is also wrong. Net OG, if you say so, call me THE SICCNESS OG MASTA MR BABY LOC. Trippin. Y'all folks is trippin. On one hand balheadrix soundin like a wack ass Eminem, and you the real one out here tryin to come thru like a OG, callin me a young one and all this im 21 years old lil ass kid talkin bout I'm the mark bitch go somewhere.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ok i need a vicodin after readin all that shit talkin...i think this already dead character needz 2 shut the fuck up...

already dead:i think u talk alot...u make no sense...u sound like a lil gurl....u"u have 37 posts" "no ur lying!!!"...shut the fuck up...get a life....hit th bookz...do sumthing that doesnt involve talkin shit or being a net G....u lose face by runnin ur gah damn mouth so much...if ur not such a lil punk ass kid and u claim 2 be grown why dont u juss shut ur mouth and act like it...ppl r starting 2 hate u for being so gah damn annoying...do me a favor...dont talk shit 2 me after u read this post...instead take th advice and maybe u wont get so many negative responses...:classic:

balheadrix:juss shut up...let him talk shit...hez diggin a big ass hole 4 himself....and hez about 2 fall into it...juss go about ur everyday life and post on here and ignore this lop...he makez no sense....and also...dont turn around and talk shit 2 me about this post....juss listen and learn :classic:

Feb 12, 2003
i hate tah tell u already dead but that pretty sad that ah lil kid (me) got more posts then u and i only been on here 4 liek ah moneth and ah half

Mar 15, 2003
Aturaya you another one of these folks like balheadrix who use this board as a substitute for real homies, postin 300 hundred useless replies to every topic, jockin all the 'big names' on the board.

I even posted a reply to ricx 'how do u handle' post. Damn. Postin personal shit about your pops and all this, until you finally reach the conclusion and reply to folks twice with "OK I GUESS I GOTTA DEAL WITH IT LIKE A MAN, GOTTA DEAL WITH IT LIKE A MAN FO SHO" You sound lika retarded ass Rain Man. Puttin all your family's business on here, tryin to find help with ur real life probs, not the place of this board.

Camel and Rix, Sorry for bringin funk to ur hood homies. Good thing you both regulated. Don't like what I say? Too bad its the internet. Have the fools here ban me if I'm a problem. Im just surprised nobody called folks out earlier with all this wack ass shit. Y'all some busters.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
buster?...ur the buster....talkin shit online...and trust me i aint talkin shit or net bangin on u...cuz u would know if i was....dont come at me sidewayz....and trust me i got real as homie...foolz that would eat ur gutz for fun...but i dont need 2 brag about that....the only reason i got s many post iz cuz i can relate 2 alot of the shit on here....unlike ur fake ass...i dont look for net stripez...i did my dirt and ive done what i have 2 to et respect in my town...i dont want nor need ur approval 2 talk online...jockin big namez on a board?...wow ur a fuckin dork...my grandma would put ur ass 2 shame...as if i care what u think about what ive said on this board...dont get butthurt cuz ppl dont hate me...and fuckin hate ur ass...im guessin ur a lil kid who likez 2 anger ppl...but im 2 drunk for u 2 piss me off...i juss wish ur ass was infront of me so i could slap sum fuckin knowledge in ur head...my babe cuzzin could cum up wit better disses then ur ass...plz b4 u responed 2 this post...think and then talk...:classic:

Mar 15, 2003
Whatever fool, you aint jockin nobody i seen before you quoted one of Oso Loc's entire songs from start to finish, and all that about how u still got ur cousins red rag and you was gonna rep to people, rep what that you dont bang? I read this shit before...and you can't tell me you, rix, and some dude 'Nobody's Biz' did not used to post here like 16 times a day Im rememberin that shit. Bottom line I could give a fuck about this board, but it obviously matters a bit too much to some people.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yea i got my cuzzinz red rag....hez dead u dum fuck...thatz the only thing i could keep 4rm him....second thing...i didnt qoute osoz whole song...i qouted the last verse becuz it had a mean ass delievery...and i could give a fuck about how much those foolz posted...i post her as much as i want...i do what i want...u dont like it....feed urself my cock....and talkin about reppin?....reppin?....ur a fuckin retard...i dont bang....nor do i intend 2...but i would have never let my cuzzin fight a grip of foolz witout me there next 2 him throwin blowz....im sorry ur dum ass cant read tho....cuz even after i said that 2342 million timez...u stll seem 2 thihnk i bang....:classic: all there iz for me 2 tell u iz.....suck a dick...i bet ur a pro at it...