Nortenas who get with Surenos or Paisas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
been noticing this for a long ass time...90 percent of the nortenas i know, end up with paisas or surenos....mostly paisas....what yall think bout this? do the females get a pass cuz they only girls or are the traitors?

Feb 9, 2003
I've noticed that shit but usually they aint no tur enas they just a bunch of hoes that go for any dick they can get. If they were true for their shit they wouldn't be down with scrapas period. But it's all good just get enes to fuck them scrapas up and enas to take them stank hoes out. I really don't mind paisas as long as they ain't ratas either.

F

FUCK_$UR

To me pussy is pussy. I'd fuck a skrap bitch if she looked coo. But what she's all about and shit I'm not coo with. I would never go out with one though. My homeboy's older sister goes out with a skrappa from South Garden.

Jan 16, 2003
FUCK_$UR To me pussy is pussy. I'd fuck a skrap bitch if she looked coo.

^^^^ FUC THAT SHIT HOMIE THATS HOW FOOLS GET SET UP AND TOOK OUT ,AND OVER SOME PUSSY FUCK THAT THERES TO MANY BITCHES OUT THER JUST TO FUC WITH A DIRTY ASS SCRAP BITCH

F

FUCK_$UR

BIGG RUBE said:
FUCK_$UR To me pussy is pussy. I'd fuck a skrap bitch if she looked coo.

^^^^ FUC THAT SHIT HOMIE THATS HOW FOOLS GET SET UP AND TOOK OUT ,AND OVER SOME PUSSY FUCK THAT THERES TO MANY BITCHES OUT THER JUST TO FUC WITH A DIRTY ASS SCRAP BITCH
I'm not saying I go out looking for a skrap bitch all the time to sleep with. I'm just saying if I see a skrap bitch and she looks good I might try to get at her but most of the time I end sayin' shit to them or they start talkin' shit to me. So fuck them.

May 2, 2002
BIGG RUBE said:
FUC THAT SHIT HOMIE THATS HOW FOOLS GET SET UP AND TOOK OUT ,AND OVER SOME PUSSY FUCK THAT THERES TO MANY BITCHES OUT THER JUST TO FUC WITH A DIRTY ASS SCRAP BITCH

REAL SHIT RIGHT THERE...

POSTS LIKE THIS ONLY OPEN MY EYES TO HOW MANY BUSTERS ARE OUT THERE TAKIN WHAT ME, MY FAMILY, AND MY HOMEBOYS HAVE FOUGHT FOR AND SHED BLOOD FOR AND DIED FOR AND THROWIN RIGHT OUT THE FUCKIN WINDOW.....THANK YOU TO YOU FUCKEN BUSTERS!! I HOPE WHILE YOU'RE FUCKIN A SCRAP BROAD THAT SHE'S ATLEAST DOWN FOR HER SHIT SINCE YOU AIN'T DOWN FOR YOURS AND HAS HER HOMEBOYS WAITIN IN THE CUTS TO TAKE YOUR ASSES OUT....MAN THIS SHIT KILLS ME FOR REALS...

Aug 6, 2002
I feel the same way Oso. I mean it seems really strange to me when it is not black and white type of thing with ppl. A rival is a rival point blank. end of discussion. It is digusting when I see the ...............

A feen ass scrap come up to an ene for some shit and the ene sells it to him.

1. both of them are straight buster ass marks for not smashing on eachother.
2. dont give me no moneys money bullshit. slang 100% then give up the banging.

A scrap trying to give me "brown pride speech" come on now we both made the decision to put that aside and war with eachother. dont try to make me feel guilty, I know and you know if I say ok then just go, your bitch ass will whistle and have 10 fools on me.

And a mutt trying to tell me keep the beef in the pen, keep it out the streets.

scrap hinas trying to seriously hook up with me, bitch you a scrap remember that im norte, stupid ass hoe.
Countless others but fuck fake bangers all of them the fake norte/sur/bulldog/crip/blood....etc. girls or guys, young old its just stupid to see fools thinking "norte=wanna be blacks" and "sur=paisa" thats straight comedy. All fake bangers end up becoming snitches and shit cause they are too comfortable when odds are in they favor and turn around and give some lame ass excuse for not wanting to kick it when against odds.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^i feel that shit...point blank..one shot on kill...there aint no passes for the femalez...thatz juss wrong 2 see a nortena wit a sewer rat...or even a norteno wit a scrap bitch or a female mutt

Feb 9, 2003
Like I said a scrap is a scrap. If you kick it with them, hang with them, don't do nothing when they walk bye you, then you ain't no true ene. Scraps are scraps if you fuck with them then that's buster shit. I mean scraps are all about peace treaties but fuck that, they should of thought of that before they started banging. I have no scrap friends or bitched period, i don'' care if they from up north paisas scraps or down south cholo scraps. A scrap is a scrap no matter what way you look at it :white,black, azn, what ever they rivals.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
fuck...r we gettin sum more real mutha fuckaz on this site or did sum ppl grow up?LOL^^^i feel u...tru wordz