Nortenas who get with Surenos or Paisas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
Verbal I see norte and surenos all the time in the same damn room thats bullshit sometimes they be funkin sometimes folks dont even start drama...alot of you talkin about 'who and who would get dealt with' probly ain even down wit it how u gonna know how people are gonna act?

You think postin on this board all the time make u a norteno expert or what?

Dec 17, 2002
lol
damn really?

Anyway, that's some bullshit though, homegirls getting with scrapas. Then they must've not really been Nortenas-IMO.
Back in the day 2 of my homegirls did that, but then again they were'nt really bangin the North. Turns out one of them turned die hard Surena. Riding on the homegirls y todo. All her primos were solid homeboys. She would go visit them in YA. That part did trip me out. Eventually they schooled her and she had to stop riding on the homegirls.

Mar 15, 2003
Im not sayin same room social situation and all this holding hands and shit, im sayin at the market at the gas station whatever. And I've seen them fools at parties and shit sometimes not beefin. Not kickin it, but not beefin.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
this thread got hella big, i say, let a nortena be wit who she wants, if she chooses a scrap bf, thass her bad,

say she didn't kno he was a scrap, n they just clicked on an attraction level, then i think shit would be coo, as long as no funk got in tha way of tha relationship, word

Mar 15, 2003
"Word mow fucka u know how we do it in the yoc diggy dog"
rix u hella 'squared out' nigga just give it up thats real...
Why can't you rap...cause u about as down as the whiteboys on JACKASS...and at least those fools make people laugh on purpose...'not by accident'.
I can't believe you, honestly, you come out here obviously 'straight from the burbs', the type of folks that think throwin a rock at a old lady waterin her lawn is 'doin some dirt'. And now you come on here speakin on gang shit like 'yo opinion counts'. Damn you a joke homie.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
already dead. said:
"Word mow fucka u know how we do it in the yoc diggy dog"
rix u hella 'squared out' nigga just give it up thats real...
Why can't you rap...cause u about as down as the whiteboys on JACKASS...and at least those fools make people laugh on purpose...'not by accident'.
I can't believe you, honestly, you come out here obviously 'straight from the burbs', the type of folks that think throwin a rock at a old lady waterin her lawn is 'doin some dirt'. And now you come on here speakin on gang shit like 'yo opinion counts'. Damn you a joke homie.
damn homie, U TALK ALOTTA SHIT FO SUMONE WHO WONT EVEN DISCLOSE THEIR LOCATION? U SCARED SOMFIN MIGHT HAPPEN IF U SAY WHERE U AT??

ASK WOODIE WHERE THAT STREET IS, HE'LL TELL YOU....

DONT TALK SHIT, UNTIL U GET THA ANSWER FIRST AIGHT....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
damn 48 post deep and already clownin on ppl...already dead...where iz ur location?...i mean...net beef aint shit...seemz like u know alot bout doin dirt...why dont u and rix take this shit 2 the streetz and handle business...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LMMFAO...i dont care why they fought lol...i juss want them 2 shut the fuck up...there juss crowdin this board wit a bunch of bullshit...plus...i wanna know who woudl win LMAO

Mar 15, 2003
I will let it be known any day homie...East Side San Bruno.
Out here wit all the scraps...ain't affiliated tho leave a color war to some Crayons. And goin out beatin some mark niggas ass simply for the fact? You could spend way too much time on that especially on this site. I ain't tryin to catch cases for poundin on busters, thats real. Seen this nigga balheadrix clownin on the o.g. baldhead, out here wit his 'YO DOG DIS BE SUMFIN RIGHT YOC HIT HARD HOMIE ANYBODY KNOW WHY I CANT RAP TELL ME PLEASE'. Y'all talk about me startin drama, did no one else notice how wack this female is? Why would y'all want some straight busters on your shit? That ain't for me to decide tho I guess niggas be talkin on here like net drama is gonna hurt somebodys feelings. It just make me laugh this is some gangxta related shit and you got some wack ass burban eminem on here runnin off at the mouth about this and that and nobody sayin shit. My bad I guess, y'all made the call, I won't say shit. Buster still be crackin me up tho.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
WHOAAAAAAA, ONCE AGAIN, ALREADY DEAD IS TALKIN HEAD...

MAN, NOW EVERYONE TELL ME, I NEVER EVEN KNEW WHO THIS FOOL ALREADY DEAD WAS, UNTIL HE STARTED TALKIN SHIT OUT HIS ASS FO A MIN, HOMIE I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHERE U FRUM, U WANNA FUNK BATTLE ME OVER THA NET WIT WORDS, CMON THEN, IMMA LET U MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOSELF, U CLAIM TO BE A NORTENO, WHEN U PROBLY JUSS KICKIN BACK AT YO CRIB, WIT A 4.0 GPA, TRYIN TO ACT HARD, CUZ OF THA FACT U GOT PUNKED ALL THRUOUT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL YEARS. HOMIE, DON'T TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME, JUST BCUZ U R A MARK ASS NIGGA.

Mar 15, 2003
I never claimed to be no norteno 'homie'. Not only is all your posts wack you hella stupid on top. And just the fact you gettin all heated about this proves my point I could give a fuck less you feel me? Callin me a mark? Anybody on this can look thru board pages of all your wack ass posts like your legendary 'bay recovery movement'. I ain't even gotta clown, you speak fo yahself. An if fools agree with me or they don't is not my concern I call it like I see it you a straight square. Talkin bout 'oh I left the rap game' you was never in the rap game. Sellin some home recorded CDs to your boys down the street 'E-Dog' 'J-Dizzle' and that sav nigga 'Tim Bernelstein' dont put you in the rap game.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
wtf?????? are u talking about

U GOTTA MAKE UP SHIT, TO TALK SHIT, CUZ U GOT NO REAL FACTS ON ANY OF THA BULLSHIT U SPEAK, BE QUIET HOMIE, AINT NO ONE WANNA HEAR/ READ ANY OF THA JIBBER JABBER BLIPPITY BLAH U SPEAK. ON THA REAL 53 POST DEEP, U ALREADY TALKIN SHIT, THASS COO. MO POWER TO U ESE LOCO'

ALREADY DEAD, IS A MAIN STREET LEGEND, LISTEN TO EVERYTHING HE SAYS, HE LIKE THA 03' ALBERY EINSTEIN IN THIS BITCH, BUT HE ALREADY DEAD, SO I DONT THINK IT MATTERS. FUCKIN DUMBASS, QUIT TALKIN SHIT..

ALREADY DEAD, DO U HONESTLY THINK, BY TALKIN ALL THIS SHIT, U ARE GONNA SHUT ME UP? U WANNA FIGHT ME, CUZ OF WHAT'S ON THA BOARDS? WHATS YO REAL PURPOSE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD? DO U WAKE UP EVERY MORNING THINKING OF NEW SHIT TO TALK TO "BALHEADRIX", IS THAT YOUR GOAL. IF SO......

U ARE SUCCEEDING, 'KILLA'

V

verbal kevlar

You think postin on this board all the time make u a norteno expert or what?
for one thing, NO, I don't think I am a Norteno Expert....and who the fuck is you anyway??

Did I hit a nerve or some shit with you homeboy? Because it seems to me that the statments that I made in my previous post could possibly have applied to you ?? Damn, before you start coming at people personal, why don't you try to figure out who the fuck they are, before you go passing judgment and shit?Because I sure as fuck never said I was an expert on any gang type bullshit, I posted my opinion, and if you can't respect that, then don't come at me period.

Mar 15, 2003
1. -->verbal you came off like you was knowin about all this and that tellin people not to ask questions about game and all this comin outta nowhere tellin folks what to do that 'if they don't know they never will' and all this. And now you tellin me not to come at you when 'you' tried to come off like you had a place to tell people what not to post. I don't know what about raptalk.net or whatever you was talkn bout but it was obviously full of pussy jockers who would let you say whatever the fuck you felt like since u was an 'actual female', the type their square comp nerd selves had never seen or met before. I could see how comin from that environment you would expect folks to instantly agree with whatever you said, since obviously you thought yourself some kind of authority on the subject 'homegirl', tellin people what not to write.

2.-->'to my down ass nigga rix one love hip-hop eminem style suburbs' You obviously use his board as a substitute for some friends in real life. That post about your pops even tho I responded to it, I regretted it for the simple fact that unless the people on this board are your close homies that u know from back in the days or whatever you got no reason to post some shit like that about your personal life. Have some respect for yourself and your own business. You obviously lacking attention. Go out, bounce a ball, read a newspaper thats real. Posting here might be cool and fun, but some real homies not inna net ones might be able to help you out better.

One more thing , 'thas real, fo sho,' every other sentence. Too much BET for you. Try and meet a actual black person sometime, it might surprise you!

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
already dead. said:
1. -->verbal you came off like you was knowin about all this and that tellin people not to ask questions about game and all this comin outta nowhere tellin folks what to do that 'if they don't know they never will' and all this. And now you tellin me not to come at you when 'you' tried to come off like you had a place to tell people what not to post. I don't know what about raptalk.net or whatever you was talkn bout but it was obviously full of pussy jockers who would let you say whatever the fuck you felt like since u was an 'actual female', the type their square comp nerd selves had never seen or met before. I could see how comin from that environment you would expect folks to instantly agree with whatever you said, since obviously you thought yourself some kind of authority on the subject 'homegirl', tellin people what not to write.

2.-->'to my down ass nigga rix one love hip-hop eminem style suburbs' You obviously use his board as a substitute for some friends in real life. That post about your pops even tho I responded to it, I regretted it for the simple fact that unless the people on this board are your close homies that u know from back in the days or whatever you got no reason to post some shit like that about your personal life. Have some respect for yourself and your own business. You obviously lacking attention. Go out, bounce a ball, read a newspaper thats real. Posting here might be cool and fun, but some real homies not inna net ones might be able to help you out better.

One more thing , 'thas real, fo sho,' every other sentence. Too much BET for you. Try and meet a actual black person sometime, it might surprise you!
@ ALREADY DEAD....

AIGHT HOMIE, IM GETTIN REAL TIRED OF YO SHIT, IF U WANNA SEE ME BOUT SOMFIN LETS, HAVE A FUCKIN REAL CONVERSATION.

THA REASON I MADE THAT POST, WAS TO ASK. HOW DO YA'LL HANDLE A DEATH OF SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU, MY POPS AINT GONE YET, N THA FACT I ASKED A QUESTION LIKE THAT, WAS TO SEE THA DIFFERENT ATTITUDES, AND BELEIFS OF WHAT HAPPENS AFTER U PASS, OR HOW U HANDLE IT. IM NOT LACKING ATTENTION

BUT THA THING IS, ISN'T THIS FORUM A PLACE TO POST OPINIONS N THOUGHTS?

IF IM WRONG, TELL ME, U DONT KNOW ME, AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF U WANNA TALK SHIT, JUST DON'T TALK SHIT TO ME, N EVERYTHING WILL BE GRAVY, AIGHT,

AND ONE MORE THING. WHY DOES THA WAY I TYPE BOTHER YOU?

IF I SAY "THASS REAL, FO SHO" WUTS WRONG WITH THAT?

DONT READ IT, IF U DONT LIKE IT. SON OF A BITCH, I BET HALF THESE FOO'S ON THIS SITE HATE YOUR ASS, AND YOUR OPINIONS, ESPECIALLY ME, FUCK U KID', U AINT SHIT, U AINT NEVER GONNA BE SHIT, U R A FUCKIN DUMB ASS NIGGA, WHO AINT GETTING NOWHERE BY TALKIN SHIT ON THA FUCKIN NET' FUCK U HOMIE, U'S A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!