Nnutthowe - What's Yo Psycho

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
Does anyone know who produced this? The beat is sick as fuck

It has a EPIC feel to it, which is the best way to introduce Nnutthowze to let people know...especially when ABSOLUTELY NOONE was expecting a track like this...hell i was expecting a strange dayz typa track for the preorder song....this blows them out the water

May 31, 2007
And what is this man? A newer track that they labeled as NNUTTHOWZE? I mean its nice yea, but it dont remind me of I can get grim shit. I rather they release the old shit, or not even label this as something it is not

Sep 24, 2002
And what is this man? A newer track that they labeled as NNUTTHOWZE? I mean its nice yea, but it dont remind me of I can get grim shit. I rather they release the old shit, or not even label this as something it is not
tis the way i got it labeled on the outside. dunno if the uploader did it himself or its like that via strange either way its just a "leftover" aint it and u can always right click > properties and edit the outside visible tag and the tag that shows when u play it lol

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's not just the ID3s though, they were "repping Nutthowze" all over this track. I would've preferred Prozak to be a part of it than Sundae, if they were going to do it.

May 31, 2007
tis the way i got it labeled on the outside. dunno if the uploader did it himself or its like that via strange either way its just a "leftover" aint it and u can always right click > properties and edit the outside visible tag and the tag that shows when u play it lol
Lol no I know man, but i meant like they were sayin NNUTTHOWZE and shit, but this aint the original NNUTTHOWZE shit