Nnutthowe - What's Yo Psycho

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Tech claims on film that he has the tracks in that binder. I think it was a dvd extra on the T9X dvd. Also, I mean... if the guy just released the tracks and didn't ask money for them, then he wouldn't be liable for any damages to any other artists since he wasn't making money off of the tracks. And at this point, it's not as if Strange doesn't have the money to buy those tracks.

Nov 14, 2002
Oh they'll buy the shit out of it if they think it'll push units. And it would. If Tech dropped a NUTTHOZE cd (which he's doing anyhow, one way or another) people would buy the fuck out of it.

And even that "live" song (Welcome to My Asylum I think)... the quality wasn't so bad. That disc dude has is a zip (the oldschool big ass external drive type). I can't attest to the quality but at least it's a digital transfer.

I think Tech/Trav are waiting to drop 66888 on some "Forgotten Freshness" type shit a few albums down the line.

And if they're not... they should be.

Oct 16, 2002
i have never had the old nnutthowze trax and only me brian and roc are the only ones that know the direction the 3 faces of madness will go after all this time and after brians passing so in brians name we have chose the new faces and going full speed ahead soon. soon you will step in 6ft under 6ft, the area where ordinary people cant sleep! B.A.D. (BIG80)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Question, how the hell do you get "BIG80" out of "B.A.D.?" Sure, "A.D." passes for "80", but... "BIG" is... a really really big stretch for "B." Sounds more like "Be 80," why do you want to be 80?

Jun 12, 2005
i have never had the old nnutthowze trax and only me brian and roc are the only ones that know the direction the 3 faces of madness will go after all this time and after brians passing so in brians name we have chose the new faces and going full speed ahead soon. soon you will step in 6ft under 6ft, the area where ordinary people cant sleep! B.A.D. (BIG80)
The BEST thing I've read on this thread in years!!!

Is Juan back in the mix too or is it just Icy Roc? Either way... I'm ready!

Nov 14, 2002
Tech... What the fuck are you talkin about, homie? LoL.

I just re-watched the dvd feature I was talkin' about and you straight point at pictured of you, Icy Roc, and Dyno Mac and point at a disc saying that old NNUTTHOWZE shit is on it.

A few seconds later you talk about the three faces of madness.. and you do say that Icy Roc has all the shit for that one NNUTTHOWZE album, but you also say that there was a good underground following. So, all the people that came to your 66888 shows never bought a tape? How were you guys doin' shows and not selling tapes?

How did you drop 6688846993 tracks to Nick at T9HQ.com if you don't have access to those songs?

Oct 16, 2006
There are numerous discs scattered inside his photo album his wife made for him.. Tech pointed out the disc that has Evil Instinct on it.. another disc he mentions that is on the page with lyrics to Bombz Foe Ya Momz is G.A.T. (Gun Associated Tongue).. looks like he also has the disc for Terrorvision but he never points it out..

Further into the video theres a disc around 7 minutes in which says NnuttHowze - Ill Brew.. never heard this track existing before.. is this a track?

ECF'NW.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I acutally think they'll release Nnutthowze once the fanbase has gotten to that point, and they have us eating out of their hands waiting for Kabosh and Nnutthowze. just my opinion, they should be LPs though not EP's, i wouldnt buy ether if they only had 5-8 songs on them.