Nnutthowe - What's Yo Psycho

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
As far as female rappers go theres only a few that can really bust. Marvaless is cold Sole' and Eve are the only ones that are good IMO...

He should have woke Sole out of her rap retirement for that 6688846993 shit

EXIBIT A

Marvaless just comes ruthless on that shit...
Exibit B

I think Tech needs to rethink his new/old group. Lynch is straight. I would love to hear a verse from Em on there 2, but he needs stronger female to pull this thing off-

Sep 24, 2002
As far as female rappers go theres only a few that can really bust. Marvaless is cold Sole' and Eve are the only ones that are good IMO...

He should have woke Sole out of her rap retirement for that 6688846993 shit

EXIBIT A

Marvaless just comes ruthless on that shit...
Exibit B

I think Tech needs to rethink his new/old group. Lynch is straight. I would love to hear a verse from Em on there 2, but he needs stronger female to pull this thing off-
Sole >>

bitch was baaaaaadddd

ggot pissed when i heard she married Ginuwine and settled down lol

Oct 17, 2009
Lauren hill is the only respectable female rapper out there. I just could never take them seriously. They feel they always gotta be explicit to rap.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
Does anyone know who produced this? The beat is sick as fuck

It has a EPIC feel to it, which is the best way to introduce Nnutthowze to let people know...especially when ABSOLUTELY NOONE was expecting a track like this...hell i was expecting a strange dayz typa track for the preorder song....this blows them out the water
EPIC? That is about the last word I would use to describe this track. The fact that you find this track remotely GOOD makes me wonder how long you've been listening to Tech. I'm guessing you got a boner off of "Like Yeah"

Sep 24, 2002
if i went outta my way id go into your profile and spam your posts. aint no1 checking for your lame nerdy, tubby, emo w1gger ass. go listen to your KMK n comp and quit your crying