Nnutthowe - What's Yo Psycho

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
shit hit me 2. I own Every Tech CD (except singles n promo's) and bought 8 copies a the new Lynch jus 2 spread the word he was back..on everything.

I Stay payin Strange!

Apr 8, 2006
obviously you dont.

I'm jus sayin i aint jus a leacher that only pops up 2 download the free shit.

You see me stayin on this board.

And I gave a fuck that Lynch is back.

N unlike yr lil 90's baby bitch ass i been hittin Tech Concerts sin AP ya bitch!

You stay broke n i prolly put more money towards the label than you make in a month ya wispy lil piece a shit.

Yet again I got another groupie hater on my dick startin shit with me...now lets watch the board make me the asshole.

Homie i'll shoot you in the fuckin face n rape yr mom bitch talk sum more shit fuckboy

Oct 25, 2006
obviously you dont.

I'm jus sayin i aint jus a leacher that only pops up 2 download the free shit.

You see me stayin on this board.

And I gave a fuck that Lynch is back.

N unlike yr lil 90's baby bitch ass i been hittin Tech Concerts sin AP ya bitch!

You stay broke n i prolly put more money towards the label than you make in a month ya wispy lil piece a shit.

Yet again I got another groupie hater on my dick startin shit with me...now lets watch the board make me the asshole.

Homie i'll shoot you in the fuckin face n rape yr mom bitch talk sum more shit fuckboy
Calm down, Spice 1. You look like an asshole making internet threats and shit.

Apr 8, 2006
Thats the problem with Tech fans. Most ofem are shit talkin spoiled ass richy powderpuff whiteboys who never had nuthin happin 2 em everytime they ran theyre mouth.

Reprucusions happin here 4 talkin slick. Momma might let you get off with it in the suberbs of Boston u fuckin pussy but i'll cut yr face bitch

Apr 8, 2006
Here we go.

No homie I dont likie pre-ordering shit from nuthin unless its comin cross a border. NERD

But I cash out the day shits at the store.i'm goin 2 be jabbed at 4 no reason than i will let you know the BITCH aint in me homie. Ive been in shoot out kick doors and bangin while yall converted from listnin 2 alternative music 2 bumpin Tech N9ne.

I stay respectful til i'm disrespected n i'll let u know that u disrespectin somebody u wouldnt say shit 2 in they face.

I'll be at the Showbox tomorrow.

I dont need 2 be superior 2 nobody...but if a fuckin nerd got the audacity 2 call me a nerd or somebody jus throw hate at me 4 no reason than i'ma say sumthin.

2 bad the bandwagon thing 2 do round here is attack the guy who's pissed off wheather he got a right 2 be or not.

Dont let shit slide out the side a yr neck n there wont be no fuckin problem.

Apr 8, 2006
that had to be the most terrible post ive ever read here then you deleted it
Dogg thats twice you spoke this way. Homie ill be at the Showbox tomorrow in Red Dickies n a white T...I'm Tatted sleeved up ya cant miss me...show up bitch n say that shit 2 my face.

I been itchin 2 fuck up 1 somebody from this board.

Apr 8, 2006
Thats wut I thought Minn didnt wanna be seen on C-Lim tv gettin fuckin mollywhopped on did ya...ya but quick 2 run yr mouth huh.

I deleted it cuz ol boy already ended it.

But since you wanna rehash up sum shit plu we in the same area and Tech's gunna be here tomorrow why dont you man up...i'll leave my gun at home.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Thats the problem with Tech fans. Most ofem are shit talkin spoiled ass richy powderpuff whiteboys who never had nuthin happin 2 em everytime they ran theyre mouth.

Reprucusions happin here 4 talkin slick. Momma might let you get off with it in the suberbs of Boston u fuckin pussy but i'll cut yr face bitch
hey who you callin rich?

Jan 20, 2007
the showbox show is on saturday..tomorrow is friday

and i am not looking to fight someone off a message board. that is just insane.

Apr 8, 2006
hey who you callin rich?
Not me...you?

But i have made quite nice 4 myself.

Mac Mall got me in2 this rap shit with My Opinion in 92 when I was like 10,I have no issue with you or Vallejo pimp.

You right I thought today was Friday..

Alryt man well if you wanna walk up n say hello i'll have a couple twisted..i aint an asshole but im not gunna be fucked with by somebody i dont know talkin shit ya feel me.