Nnamdi Asomugha contract voided

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
nope, hahahaha. hilarious to see delusional ass niner fans thinking that though. all based on bringing in a coach that is unproven at the pro level. who's your qb again? hahahahaha

Jan 12, 2006
zero chance nnam goes to the faggot ass niners. if he wants money, we'll give him more than any other team will. if he wants to play on a super bowl contender, that definitely isn't frisco hahahaha
lol zero chance he goes back to the raidturds. every other team in the NFL has a chance at him though! glad to see a talent like nnamdi will no longer waste away his talent in a shitty franichse like the raidturds! Charles woodson all over again. Also lol @ seymour leaving you cats and you dumb fucks gave up a first round pick for him! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Jan 12, 2006
neither has actually left the team, nor expressed any desire to do so. hahahahaah you delusional niner fans are hilarious though.
keep telling yourself that! both will be gone we can bump this thread in a few months. Seymour didnt want to be a raidturd from the start. You remember he took a week or two to report to raidturd headquarters. Al had to threaten him and then finally seymour showed up.

Nov 7, 2006
not even trying to hate on the raiders cause i dont mind them but your owner got to be the worst in the league hands down. you guys are starting to gel and gain momentum and he fucks it all up. i feel bad for you fans but major props for sticking with your team through the worst.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
falling apart? so far the only thing that's a for sure change is the head coach. it's a move I don't agree with, but not the end of the world.

it's comedy how you delusional ass niner fans keep talking all that shit, setting yourselves up to get clowned again. just like you did last offseason hahahahaha

Nov 1, 2004
They need to give Cable an office job or something, keep him apart of the organization as some damage control. This is going to be an interesting off-season

Feb 12, 2004
The dumbest thing I heard from Raider fans was saying that McClain is their version of Patrick Willis. LMAO!! More like Derek Smith! Patrick Willis will finish his career in the hall of fame.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Its a shame to lose one of the best if not the best shutdown corner in football...BUT...We are obviously going in the wrong direction AGIAN after firing a coach that went 8-8 and 6-0 in the division......

Id be happy to see Nnamdi go to a winning team and be the huge contributer he is somewhere else.....Why waste your talents in Oakland?...

Do you cats really have to read and be told by a stupid column or interview that our players arent happy???....Shit we can see whats going on and it pissess us the hell off....Imagine how are players feel.....Dfresh is right and you dont need no damn article to see that....