Nnamdi Asomugha contract voided

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
show me where you read this

the only thing I read is that his contract is void, because of how it was structured

stop making things up

lol y'all hate to hear the truth...

Players are upset...they want out!

Watch Al Davis hire Josh McDaniels as the raiders HC.......all bad man..all bad!

Dec 4, 2006
With Asomugha now set to become a free agent, he joins other Raiders mainstays such as fellow DBs Michael Huff and Stanford Routt, offensive linemen Robert Gallery, Langston Walker and Mario Henderson, defensive linemen Richard Seymour and John Henderson, tight end Zach Miller, linebacker Thomas Howard, wide receiver Johnnie Lee Higgins and running back Michael Bush on the free-agent market, per a new CBA.

Read more: Report: Nnamdi Asomugha's contract voided
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story
All of them want out!!! they don't want to comeback and play for the Raiders since Al Davis is gone!!!!!

Davis was not pleased with going .500, though, and told CSN California, “If that’s the world you live in,” when asked if 8-8 was a good finish following the win at Kansas City.

word.....word...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Fresh, c'mon man, use your head. Hue Jackson is our next coach and this has nothing to do with Al or Nnamdi "not wanting" anything....well, except for Al protecting his money, but that was already in the contract. speculhate all you want tho, noone knows shit about what the Raiders are gonna do except Al Davis.

Dec 4, 2006
Y'all think Al Davis is broke? FUCK NO!

Plain and simple..that old dude is not happy with all the players in the team..he wants fresh meat!

Al Davis already got under every players skin by firing T. Cable...

trust what I'm saying man! be a believer!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
a new cba might make it so some of our free agents can't leave. some of them we don't even want back.

jlh is worthless to us, mario henderson can leave, langston walker is done, only want huff if we can get him cheap, routt can leave, howard was riding the bench all season.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
we really don't know even know if he wants to come back or if al even wants to resign him. if nnam doesn't want to stay in oakland, no way in hell he'd want to go to the niners. they can't offer him anything we can't. if he leaves, it's because he wants to play for a super bowl contender.

Sep 24, 2006
Yep I read it on CSN earlier today....

Al Davis is not chasing him...Nnamdi is not chasing a new contract with them either...

that tells you something...HE WANTS TO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE...
dude the shit just happened And ur not allowed to go after free agents yet so why would either side chase the other when nothing can be done at the moment

Jun 23, 2005
"With Asomugha now set to become a free agent, he joins other Raiders mainstays such as fellow DBs Michael Huff and Stanford Routt, offensive linemen Robert Gallery, Langston Walker and Mario Henderson, defensive linemen Richard Seymour and John Henderson, tight end Zach Miller, linebacker Thomas Howard, wide receiver Johnnie Lee Higgins and running back Michael Bush on the free-agent market, per a new CBA. "

All of them want out!!! they don't want to comeback and play for the Raiders since Al Davis is gone!!!!!
show me where it says they want out? all i see is nnamdi joining them on the free agent market, not by choice.

Dec 4, 2006
lol@protecting his money after JaMarcus got him!

doubt it....Al Davis is not pleased with Nnamdi and other players...

You'll be seeing a shit load of young new faces with the raiders next season...

but not giving Nnamdi the 3rd year option..that's fucking ABSURD!

C'mon y'all....Al Davis is hella stupid....that's a big ass hole he'll be leaving by not giving him the option..

but like I said...players ain't happy with the raiders ..they want out!

if cable had stayed....you best believe me players would want to work out their contracts...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I think he deserves to play for a playoff team, the way the Raiders improved this year I thought he would like to stay, but maybe with Cable gone he doesn't want to.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol@protecting his money after JaMarcus got him!

doubt it....Al Davis is not pleased with Nnamdi and other players...

You'll be seeing a shit load of young new faces with the raiders next season...

but not giving Nnamdi the 3rd year option..that's fucking ABSURD!

C'mon y'all....Al Davis is hella stupid....that's a big ass hole he'll be leaving by not giving him the option..

but like I said...players ain't happy with the raiders ..they want out!

if cable had stayed....you best believe me players would want to work out their contracts...
seriously... do you know how to read??

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
the contract was void when the season ended and he didn't record a sack, int, or fumble recovery. neither side opted out, just the way it was structured.

Jan 18, 2006
once again a Niner fan way to concerned about the Raiders, lol good possibiltiy Nnamdi still comes back to the Raiders

Dec 4, 2006
we really don't know even know if he wants to come back or if al even wants to resign him. if nnam doesn't want to stay in oakland, no way in hell he'd want to go to the niners. they can't offer him anything we can't. if he leaves, it's because he wants to play for a super bowl contender.
HE'S SET TO BECOME A FREE AGENT...he'll be picked up asap by a team in needy of a corner...

the only player that wants to comeback as a raider is Huff.....so he says...