NINERS VS TEXANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Niners VS Texans

• NINERS

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • TEXANS

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters
Feb 5, 2006
ninners ain't as good as you all thought.I knew it the only wins were against weak ass teams. Sorry ninners fans but I think you guys are going down hill now. Karma for thinking you guys were the shit cus you beat the rams,seahawks,arizona but arizona they would beat you guys now. I ain't no hater good luck man.

U HOPPIN IN THE NINER THREAD JUS TO SAY WE AINT GOOD. SHUT THE FUCK UP. U IS A HATER

Feb 5, 2006
how many Niners fans hop in the Raiders threads to talk shit about us? and I'm pretty sure I've seen you specifically come in our threads to talk shit about us
YEH CUZ THE RAIDERS SUCK. LOL AND I SAY WUT I SAY, AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. I DONT BE LIKE THIS DUDE

MAN THE RAIDERS FUCKIN SUCK. YALL THOUGHT YALL WERE GOOD. RAIDERS ARE GARBGE. "IM NOT A HATER THOUGH" GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!

TRYNA DISGUISE THE HATIN WITH A GOOD LUCK

Jan 18, 2006
Maybe DHB should take notes.

By the way, there's no way that could have been offensive pass interference when the ball wasn't even in the air yet. Illegal contact, sure, but pass interference?

Quit hating already.
it dont even matter at this point, yall are fairing as well as the Raiders did against the Texans. Honestly this is the type of loss that people lose starting jobs over and some people can get fired especially when the Niners had high hopes considering the decent start

Apr 25, 2002
Oh and FUCK Mark Roman. He's already given up at least 3 passes over the middle.

This game is over for us. Jimmy Raye's offense has no chance of coming back from 3 TDs. This team is clearly not as good as it looked the first 4 weeks.

Put in Nate Davis! We have nothing to lose now.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
YEH CUZ THE RAIDERS SUCK. LOL AND I SAY WUT I SAY, AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. I DONT BE LIKE THIS DUDE

MAN THE RAIDERS FUCKIN SUCK. YALL THOUGHT YALL WERE GOOD. RAIDERS ARE GARBGE. "IM NOT A HATER THOUGH" GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!

TRYNA DISGUISE THE HATIN WITH A GOOD LUCK
well, I wasn't planning on coming in this thread talking shit... but around the same time you said the Raiders suck the Niners just got scored on again... 21-0... ouch

Jan 18, 2006
@sevenohsav, real talk you talk bad about the Raiders all the time, so take the shit talking like a man or just stop posting

Mar 13, 2003
Wow......we lost, we dont have the talent on offense (qb wise) to make a comback from a big lead like this.......Horrible, horrible no offense what so ever!!!!!!!!
We need a miracle

Apr 25, 2002
it dont even matter at this point, yall are fairing as well as the Raiders did against the Texans. Honestly this is the type of loss that people lose starting jobs over and some people can get fired especially when the Niners had high hopes considering the decent start
I agree with you.

But that still doesn't justify you hating on Michael Crabtree every time he makes a catch. He's not lighting it up, but there's no need to find fault in every play he makes.