Niner/Raider fans opinion on sharing a stadium?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
if the niners organization gave away free tickets just like the raiders do then it would seem like a playoff game too every sunday too...:dead:
the Niners and different businesses buy out unsold tickets to ensure the games sell out every week.... trust me... I know because I know people who tell me their companies buy out a shit load of Niners tickets every week and give them away to employees and clients...

nice try though...

:dead:

btw... the Raiders only had that buy one get one free sale for 2 games... they've sold out 5 games this year...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
the Niners and different businesses buy out unsold tickets to ensure the games sell out every week.... trust me... I know because I know people who tell me their companies buy out a shit load of Niners tickets every week and give them away to employees and clients...

nice try though...

:dead:

btw... the Raiders only had that buy one get one free sale for 2 games... they've sold out 5 games this year...
I've read about teams like the niners doing that to circumvent the blackout rules. since teams can buy back their own tickets at 34 cents on the dollar. jags are another team that do it regularly. some teams prefer to force their fans to go to the stadium to watch. I don't know if that's wrong or right thing to do, but it has to suck for the home market.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
AS A HARDCORE 49ER WHO USE 2 HATE THE RAIDERS NOW I GOT A LIL LUV 4 EM! IM ALL 4 THIS I THINK IT WOULD B COO I THOUGHT OF THIS ALONG TIME AGO THE JETS AND GIANTS STADIUM LOOKS TITE THEY BOTH GOT THERE OWN SIDES.....THE WHOLE BRAWL DIDN'T HELP OUT! IF THIS WE'RE 2 HAPPEN IT WOULD GET DONE MUCH FASTER MORE $ 2 GO AROUND.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
absolutely not, raiders should stick to their own area...even if it means they get evicted from the bay area

i didnt sign up for a future home for the niners only to have it tainted by raider filth...

you raider assholes need to respect the al davis legacy....blackouts,winning,new stadiums outside of oakland....this is not al's vision for the raiders at all....do right by him