NFL 2k5 $20.00!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
I just swooped up NFL 2k5 last night for 20 bucks. PS2 and X BOX. I didn't get it on the street or anything it's that amount everywhere. FOr the money of a few rentals you have the game, this is a steal, its getting good reviews and the graphics are real nice, you should check it out on gamespot.com, I tried that first person mode and it was making me sick because i had drank 2 mickeys 40's so i was getting dizzy, they got the CRib mode with funk master flex david arquette and Jamie Kennedy. and other B celebrities, even Madden Fans should get this

Jul 9, 2002
The game is from Sega and its called ESPN NFL 2k5, only $20 and it owns madden's ass. Last night played some guy who is a maddenite and he was using Falcon and tried to run on ME with Vick.

The End result was a 44-0 murder and 8 sacks on Vick by Sapp, Washington, Brayton, 1 fumble after Chris Cooper leveled Vick as he tried to run up the middle.

Jul 9, 2002
greedygreg209 said:
MADDEN 2005 IS GONNA Suck.........2004 WAS Wack........MADDEN GETS SHITTED ON BY EVERY FOOTBALL GAME, PERIOD..............aug. 12 yall

Madden isnt even worth a download, 2004 wasnt worth the dvd-r is was burned on.

Sep 1, 2003
JazzFan said:
Madden isnt even worth a download, 2004 wasnt worth the dvd-r is was burned on.
....^^

BEEN WACK FOR YEARS....BUT THERES JUST TOO MANY MADDEN DICK EATERS OUT THERE THATLL BUY ANYTHING WITH THAT FOOLS NAME ON IT

Jun 23, 2004
Most people Either Hate Madden Love ESPN, or vice versa, everyone I talk to. Mostly I think it's whatever controls you know better your gonna like the game more. I definatley like ESPN's controls better, but I started out with the 2k series on Dreamcast

Jun 24, 2004
Madden 2005 will be the greatest football game ever made. Espn is a shitty game that costs $20 cause they know it sucks and cant contend with madden

Madden 2005 >>>>>>>>>>>>Espn Football 2005

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I really like the playmaker ability in Madden. I used to be a 2k fan until last years Madden. The new hit stick conntrol will be dooooope. I played NCAA 2005 and the graphics are tight. Good looking animations on the tackles.

K

KAH

yea madden gonna be off da hook. I used 2 b into nfl2k when it was on dreamcast, but now i dont like it & they already released espn nfl 2k5 a little early, but it looks tight they know they have 2 try 2 sell as many games as they can b4 madden comes out cause they know everybody gonna go after madden. Im gettin madden 4 sho. My homies is gettin tha collecters edition of madden 2005

Jun 24, 2004
KAH said:
yea madden gonna be off da hook. I used 2 b into nfl2k when it was on dreamcast, but now i dont like it & they already released espn nfl 2k5 a little early, but it looks tight they know they have 2 try 2 sell as many games as they can b4 madden comes out cause they know everybody gonna go after madden. Im gettin madden 4 sho. My homies is gettin tha collecters edition of madden 2005

Me too, Madden owns every football game. LOL usaully theres about 4 football games agaisnt Madden every year. Only espn nfl 2k5 had the balls to come out and run agaisnt the monster that is madden. Nfl fever folded and scraped there game, nfl gameday fell out of the running as well. Only way for espn to even compete with madden is to lower there price to $20 and try and get cheap skates to buy there peon game. Madden owns all

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
The espn games are off the chains!!!!! The ESPN baseball from last year is the shit. I've been playin that for about 2 months straight now.

Last years madden was a great effort. I was really impressed. The gameplay from NFL Fever 2004 is still a lot more fluid, and a lot of the stuff I feel is better, but the few extras make madden worth playing. I've never played the espn football game yet, but for 20 bucks, i'm a have to swoop on that shit!

May 9, 2002
IMMA MADDED FAN TO THE FULLEST.BUT I WENT TO THE STORE TO PICK UP NCAA 2005 AND GOT THE ESPN 2005 AND THIS GAME IS THE SHIT!!!WAY BETTER THEN I EXPECTED. ITS GONNA BE HARD FOR MADDEN TO TOP,BUT YOU KNOW I'MMA SWOOP MADDEN FO' SHO.AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WORKED AT THE GAME CRAZY PLACE I WENT SAID MADDEN DIDNT RENEW HIS CONTRACT AND ITS GONNA BE THE LAST MADDEN,ANY OF YOU HEARD THIS?