NFL 2k5 $20.00!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
even if its the last "madden" it wont be the last nfl game with that game engine so no big deal to me really...i buy both game every year just to be fair cause all the espn cats are always trying to call ppl that play madden "fanboys" or just "buying into the hype" so i give both a try and for the last 3 years the 2k franschise has collected dust while me and my boys play madden every single day after work...dont ge tme wrong the 2k series is good,i used to be off it when i had dreamcast but madden is more of the realistic game play i like,and all my boys like too,and i think most ppl that actually watch football and are real football fans play madden...and call it what you want but selling espn for 20 bucks says EVERYTHING about the so called rivalry....

Jun 24, 2004
siccfucc said:
even if its the last "madden" it wont be the last nfl game with that game engine so no big deal to me really...i buy both game every year just to be fair cause all the espn cats are always trying to call ppl that play madden "fanboys" or just "buying into the hype" so i give both a try and for the last 3 years the 2k franschise has collected dust while me and my boys play madden every single day after work...dont ge tme wrong the 2k series is good,i used to be off it when i had dreamcast but madden is more of the realistic game play i like,and all my boys like too,and i think most ppl that actually watch football and are real football fans play madden...and call it what you want but selling espn for 20 bucks says EVERYTHING about the so called rivalry....

Rented NFL 2K5, graphics as always were stellar, controls were sloppy (the whole mash the button to gain speed got a lil bit gay). Best presentation I have seen in any game to date. By that I mean the whole highlight packages and the espn sportcenter look. The crib was a waste of fucking time. Franchise was stellar better than last years madden, but this years madden looks like the best chise ever. But were I think this game always falls short is the gameplay, its just so stupid and unrealistic i cant enjoy it. Last year LB"S never got any tackles, for a year i would get like say only 50 tackles with Ray Lewis i was like come on best LB ever needs to get more than that. This year they fixed that problem, but another one surfaced. I PLAYED MY ENITRE FIRST YEAR AND MY BOTH OF MY STARTING CB's COMBINED FOR A TOTAL OF 17 TACKLES. WTF! Ray Lewis was a beast and got 180 tackles. So I was saying it prolly only happens when u play every game. I simmed 5 years , In 5 years all 5 Cb's combined for a STAGGERING total of ..................................82 tackles!!!!!!!!! Wait theres more!!!!!!!!!!!! Peyton Manning good Qb huh? U wouldnt think hes a good kick returner would u? 3 out of 5 years he was the number one kr in the league. First off Starting Qb's wouldnt risk the injury, secondly Manning is a slow fucking goat, no speed, how the fuck did he avg 31 yard per kick with 5 td's!!!!!! There stat system is totally bogus. This ruins the game for me. I know some of you prolly say who cares there just stats, but espn is suppose to pride itself on being a realistic sim football game. Which i like, i like playing the franchise mode, but when these stats are like that it ruins the experince. Ok enough of the bitching:

Final Review:

Visauls: 5/5
Audio: 3/5 chris berman is an annoying fucker
Franchise: 1/5
Gameplay/controls: 3/5
Presentation: 5/5

Overall: 3.5/5 (i guess if u factor in the price it would be a 4/5)

Hopefully madden doesnt let me down

Jun 27, 2002
shit is off the hook, i was playin it this weekend...its hella sick

my boy said it best though

"ESPN is the best Football game for videogame fans, where Madden is the best Videogame for Football fans"

Jun 24, 2004
mustynutz said:
shit is off the hook, i was playin it this weekend...its hella sick

my boy said it best though

"ESPN is the best Football game for videogame fans, where Madden is the best Videogame for Football fans"

I find that statement true.