NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: 49ers VS Falcons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win?

• Total voters
Jan 12, 2006
Niners honorary captains include a pair of Hall of Fame finalists

The 49ers will have a trio of honorary captains when San Francisco squares off against the Falcons on Sunday, as the Niners stand on the doorstep of the Super Bowl.

Two of them are on the doorstep of a fairly important doorstep of their own.

Eddie DeBartolo, Jr., Charles Haley, and Bryant Young will represent the team. DeBartolo and Haley are finalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

The 49ers will be trying for their sixth Super Bowl appearance. They are 5-0 in NFL title games, but it has been 18 years since their last time to the top of the mountain.

Dec 4, 2006
Lmao I feel dumb now...

But fuck the Seachokes and the pile of shit raiders organization!

You mad breh's?

It's Niners all day! Quest for Six baby!

Sent from my SGH-T999

Jan 12, 2006
49ers' Michael Crabtree questioned in sex assault case

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Police in San Francisco say they're investigating a sexual assault allegation involving 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree.

Police said in a statement released Friday night that the alleged assault occurred in a city hotel room early Sunday.

The statement says Crabtree has been interviewed with his attorney present and has cooperated with the probe. The receiver hasn't been detained or arrested, and agreed to be available for further questions in the future.

Authorities didn't release any further details, and a spokesman for the 49ers had no immediate comment.

San Francisco is preparing to play the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC championship game on Sunday. The winner goes to the Super Bowl.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Hopefully what crabtree is getting accused of isn't true, this reminds me of Panda's incident a few months ago, hopefully crabtree bounces back just the same.