NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: 49ers VS Falcons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win?

• Total voters
Mar 10, 2007
i saw nothing to be overly concerned about...i was there when the gates opened and was tailgating...i saw no issues in the parking lot...the stadium there was a quick altercation between two green bay fans and that was handled quickly....this is football though...you dont like the shitty port o potties and verbal abuse maybe you should stay home....after all...we all bought tickets to the same event...it reminds me of another game this year when i was standing up and shitty fans were behind me sitting when niners were on defense and it was 3rd down...they complained to the usher and i was almost removed for enjoying the game..not because i was trying to hurt someone...those are the people that need to stay home....by the next quarter though i moved to another area of the stadium where people actually wanted to enjoy the game

the article also points out long lines and over priced food and drinks....eat prior to the game, sneak your alcohol or whatever in...simple and if you must eat or drink inside only make 1 trip and do it before half time or after...people that bitch about this, clearly must be beginners...there are ways around some problems...but its a major event and that happens regardless
For reals! Who the fuck goes to a stadium and complains about waiting in line and their food prices. Take your ass back home if you're gonna complain about people standing up and being loud..

Dec 12, 2006
We need to shore up the run better, convential wisdom says the Falcons are gonna air it out but we have been more than susceptible to the run the last month and half of football, quizz and turner is a nice 1-2 punch we need to focus on shutting them down

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
you were probably one of the assholes that dont get loud and just sit there on your phone
worm is the most loudest belligerent fan i know...he almost got us kicked out of att park on our birthday when we seen the punk ass dodgers play the GIANTS.

and i puked the on the cal train bathroom floor and bombed it with hennesy shits.