NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: 49ers VS Falcons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna win?

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Last night’s game in San Francisco was a pretty good one, especially for the home team. But 92 folks who paid for tickets left prematurely, and involuntarily.

According to the Associated Press, 92 fans were ejected during the 49ers’ 45-31 victory over Green Bay. Another 25 were arrested for public intoxication.

Last year, a divisional-round game at Candlestick Park led to numerous complaints from mistreatment by Saints fans. Local authorities responded during the NFC title game with undercover officers dressed as Giants fans.

Fan behavior has become an increasing concern for the NFL; being exposed to verbal abuse and drunken stumblebums makes paying customers choose to stay home, where the game is free and the TV is large and the food is much cheaper and the lines to the restrooms are short and no one pees on the floor.

Except the dog. And Uncle Ralph.

92 ejected from Candlestick Park | ProFootballTalk

Sounds about right

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
One thing is for sure, the 2 best teams in the NFC are playing for the NFC title. Of course im going to say Niners will win. But I have a lot of respect for Atlanta. They do everything just good enough to be a tough match up in every facet of the game. I will say I am happier to be playing Atlanta rather than the seachickens. Cause I believe the seachickens are going to be good for years to come. I just hate we have to play at Atlanta. But the bottom line is this.... 49ers 31 - Atlanta 17 #BookIt

Jun 23, 2005
niners should win this rather easily. if you get to ryan and rattle him early, he will be miserable. only thing atl has going for them is home field advantage

oh shit my bad i meant to say fuck the niners they suck and got here by luck since im a biter raider fan who hates a team we rarely play

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2002
Last night’s game in San Francisco was a pretty good one, especially for the home team. But 92 folks who paid for tickets left prematurely, and involuntarily.

According to the Associated Press, 92 fans were ejected during the 49ers’ 45-31 victory over Green Bay. Another 25 were arrested for public intoxication.

Last year, a divisional-round game at Candlestick Park led to numerous complaints from mistreatment by Saints fans. Local authorities responded during the NFC title game with undercover officers dressed as Giants fans.

Fan behavior has become an increasing concern for the NFL; being exposed to verbal abuse and drunken stumblebums makes paying customers choose to stay home, where the game is free and the TV is large and the food is much cheaper and the lines to the restrooms are short and no one pees on the floor.

Sounds about right
you do know this happens at the Rose Garden and Autzen too right? I had season tickets to the blazers for 3 straight years and you always see overly drunk fan... just like I have seen college kids get kicked out at Autzen too...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO

Sounds about right

i saw nothing to be overly concerned about...i was there when the gates opened and was tailgating...i saw no issues in the parking lot...the stadium there was a quick altercation between two green bay fans and that was handled quickly....this is football though...you dont like the shitty port o potties and verbal abuse maybe you should stay home....after all...we all bought tickets to the same event...it reminds me of another game this year when i was standing up and shitty fans were behind me sitting when niners were on defense and it was 3rd down...they complained to the usher and i was almost removed for enjoying the game..not because i was trying to hurt someone...those are the people that need to stay home....by the next quarter though i moved to another area of the stadium where people actually wanted to enjoy the game

the article also points out long lines and over priced food and drinks....eat prior to the game, sneak your alcohol or whatever in...simple and if you must eat or drink inside only make 1 trip and do it before half time or after...people that bitch about this, clearly must be beginners...there are ways around some problems...but its a major event and that happens regardless

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2002
i saw nothing to be overly concerned about...i was there when the gates opened and was tailgating...i saw no issues in the parking lot...the stadium there was a quick altercation between two green bay fans and that was handled quickly....this is football though...you dont like the shitty port o potties and verbal abuse maybe you should stay home....after all...we all bought tickets to the same event...it reminds me of another game this year when i was standing up and shitty fans were behind me sitting when niners were on defense and it was 3rd down...they complained to the usher and i was almost removed for enjoying the game..not because i was trying to hurt someone...those are the people that need to stay home....by the next quarter though i moved to another area of the stadium where people actually wanted to enjoy the game

the article also points out long lines and over priced food and drinks....eat prior to the game, sneak your alcohol or whatever in...simple and if you must eat or drink inside only make 1 trip and do it before half time or after...people that bitch about this, clearly must be beginners...there are ways around some problems...but its a major event and that happens regardless
Sit down ass fucker