NEW X-men 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
The effects were pretty shitty in that trailer..
Like what? Looked fine to me.

i have mixed feelings after watching that trailer all that Cuba crisis bshit somehow dont fit in x-man story but it just mo
Well, it takes place in the 60's. And they want the audience to get "drawn in" with emotional response...using a real world issue does that.

Shocker you would say this.:rolleyes:

It doesn't look as bad as I thought it might, but that isn't saying much.

Mar 18, 2003
I thought X-Men Origins: Wolverine was gonna suck, and it didn't. So I'm not gonna pass judgement on this. But I don't think I'll be seeing it in theaters.

May 9, 2002
You're completely wrong, that was the point. That and it looks fucking terrible.
Funny, becuase I can assure you that a majority of the people in here would agree that you pretty much hate 99% of all movies ever made. So, your point was just karate chopped by my point.

Hey, there is nothing wrong with that...but posting something we already know seems pretty pointless. The first thing I said when I saw that trailor was "Coldblooded is going to hate this". Shocker.

Apr 25, 2002
Funny, becuase I can assure you that a majority of the people in here would agree that you pretty much hate 99% of all movies ever made.
They'd be as wrong as you are then. Based upon the feedback I've provided in this forum there are far more movies that I like than dislike - thread history karate chops your theory to shit spliter would be proud of. You may remember the ones I dislike more readily than the ones I like because of how vocal I am in my displeasure, but it certainly would not be correct to say I dislike the majority of the films I've discussed on here.

The first thing I said when I saw that trailor was "Coldblooded is going to hate this".

Awww that's so sweet that you think about me even when I'm not around. :classic:

Nov 24, 2003
Funny, becuase I can assure you that a majority of the people in here would agree that you pretty much hate 99% of all movies ever made. So, your point was just karate chopped by my point.

Hey, there is nothing wrong with that...but posting something we already know seems pretty pointless. The first thing I said when I saw that trailor was "Coldblooded is going to hate this". Shocker.

There is little doubt when one point is karate chopped by another point.