new music from "WEST COAST DON" album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
i was thrown off i was expectin ray-j on the hook so i was like wtf? but then it came to his verse. i woulda prefered ray-j on the hook and that verse.

yuk and crooked i came clean though.

Dec 3, 2005
this might be a stupid question but is production by "big meech" meaning meech wells? as in the son of motown singer mary wells and producer of snoop dogg slaps?

Dec 28, 2008
Coming from a Yukmouth fan... (I love Thugged Out Albulation/ThugLord/Godzilla)....
This song is HOT MUTHERPHUKKIN GARBAGE.

And I'm a Yuk fan for real. If songs like this is on WESTCOAST DON.. then that album will FLOP HARD.

Songs like this aren't "WESTCOAST DON" material.

Dec 28, 2008
A message to all the O.G. artists & inspiring upcoming artists on the Siccness.net...
Do Not Make Cheesy Puff songs like these please. A lot of us have been listening to rap music since the early 90's & before that & we know when a track hits hard & bangs or not... So please don't make Soft Songs Like These.

Mar 1, 2007
hes puttin that 44 with t pain from city of dope on the west coast don as well...that song go...suprisingly 1 of the few no autotune t pain track...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
A message to all the O.G. artists & inspiring upcoming artists on the Siccness.net...
Do Not Make Cheesy Puff songs like these please. A lot of us have been listening to rap music since the early 90's & before that & we know when a track hits hard & bangs or not... So please don't make Soft Songs Like These.
rappers need to expand there fan base cause we all know just sellin in the bay they ain't gonna sell shit