new music from "WEST COAST DON" album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
his whole entire last cd was mixed like shit, YUK IS EXPIRED , MOLDY STINKY
at ease with the hate cuz thats all you're really doing. ok it wasnt a 5 star album but come on wake your game up, east oakland, mobsta, mobsta, corner store. in the words of w.c " harder than michael jackson dick in daycare. haterade is bad for your health

Aug 14, 2005
at ease with the hate cuz thats all you're really doing. ok it wasnt a 5 star album but come on wake your game up, east oakland, mobsta, mobsta, corner store. in the words of w.c " harder than michael jackson dick in daycare. haterade is bad for your health
hey blood fo real that mdmp still get play in the whip mayne!

Oct 28, 2005
These 2 songs r str8 wack juice!!! Yuk wtf r u thinking?? If songs like these r on westcoast don then the cd gonna be garbage...Yo Yuk how is this takin it back 2 the thugged out days?????? money= less hunger 2 make good music....

Oct 19, 2004
Yuk and diggs both know big meech. Shit everybody knew him he wasn't hard to find. BMF did it big from coast to coast. I remember one time I was at magic city back when I went to school in the A and I seen damn near 15 h2's (when they first came out) pull up back to back. They all hopped out wit bmf shirts on and hella bad bitches. Everybody was like that's them bmf cats don't fuck around wit them. That's when I first got put up on game. From that point on I used to see them cats everywhere killin it. Cats always knew when bmf was in the buillin.

Jun 24, 2002
as a long time yuk fan (since op. stackola) i gotta say that these were the worst yet! that big meech shit, WHOA.. sucks ass! if a 35 yr old "mobfiga" has to be on the next man's nuts that hard, all i can say is WHOA!

that i'm a gangsta.... crooked i was aight, but the rest of it is terrible. That Ray J chorus was a ridiculous attempt at radio play.. How in the fuck are you gonna get your song played on radio 2009 when the shit sounds 2000..

Autotune got played out while ago, so please drop that shit already.

MDMP was awful but what i'm hearing now makes me think that worst is yet to come!

I understand that expanding your fan base aspect, but when it happens on the cost of your old fans it's a shame! The way i see it, old fans are so old that they still buy records, new fans are just some youngstas who download their shit so when making these pop songs to these youngstas your damaging your record sales..

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I understand that expanding your fan base aspect, but when it happens on the cost of your old fans it's a shame! The way i see it, old fans are so old that they still buy records, new fans are just some youngstas who download their shit so when making these pop songs to these youngstas your damaging your record sales..
Truth!