new music from "WEST COAST DON" album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
yuk has sold a million before, and it sure in the fuck wasnt making soft wanna be mainstream songs.
those were different times. Aint nobody buying albums these days. If anybody is to blame it is the fans cuz if "underground" rappers were selling good they wouldnt make these garbage radio friendly tracks. The radio has a big part in it also, they only play dance/club shit or crap that only bitches and teeny boppers wanna hear.

Jan 6, 2006
man these tracks are wack attempts at radio. crooked had a dope verse, but all around, the track aint gonna blow up. big meech? that sounds like an average attempt at a dirty south song. comon yuk u can do better, everything so far has been average.... another mdmp disaster ahead??

Oct 29, 2008
A message to all the O.G. artists & inspiring upcoming artists on the Siccness.net...
Do Not Make Cheesy Puff songs like these please. A lot of us have been listening to rap music since the early 90's & before that & we know when a track hits hard & bangs or not... So please don't make Soft Songs Like These.
I feel ya mane.Right now its crazy in hiphop.When i was comin up Too Short and The Dangerous Crew was dem niggas as far as Oakland was goin.What i liked about dem niggas was they made me as a child want 2 be grown.They made grown up music for they peers.Right now in hiphop niggas is makin lil kid music.They tryna appeal 2 lil ass kids instead of making the kinda music they liked when they was coming up.Thats whats happening 2 E-40 and Too Short and now Yuk.They tryna go with what these lil kids wanna hear instead of makin the kinda music that make kids wish they was grown.Thats 1 thing ill give Snoop.That nigga stay on the shit that made him a fan of the music.Niggas in they 30's and 40's makin shit for 13 year olds so of course its gon be wack cuz they cant relate 2 these youngsta's.Niccas wearin tight jeans these days so how can u try 2 appeal 2 them?

Oct 29, 2008
man these tracks are wack attempts at radio. crooked had a dope verse, but all around, the track aint gonna blow up. big meech? that sounds like an average attempt at a dirty south song. comon yuk u can do better, everything so far has been average.... another mdmp disaster ahead??
Big Meech=Head of BMF.I'd rather yuk do a song called "Lil D" Or "Felix"

But yuk is desperately tryna get radio play.He better off Cashin out D-Lo and get him 2 write a high school type song.

Dec 28, 2008
I feel ya mane.Right now its crazy in hiphop.When i was comin up Too Short and The Dangerous Crew was dem niggas as far as Oakland was goin.What i liked about dem niggas was they made me as a child want 2 be grown.They made grown up music for they peers.Right now in hiphop niggas is makin lil kid music.They tryna appeal 2 lil ass kids instead of making the kinda music they liked when they was coming up.Thats whats happening 2 E-40 and Too Short and now Yuk.They tryna go with what these lil kids wanna hear instead of makin the kinda music that make kids wish they was grown.Thats 1 thing ill give Snoop.That nigga stay on the shit that made him a fan of the music.Niggas in they 30's and 40's makin shit for 13 year olds so of course its gon be wack cuz they cant relate 2 these youngsta's.Niccas wearin tight jeans these days so how can u try 2 appeal 2 them?
That's exactly it. The 80's & 90's Hip Hop were grown folks music.

HIP HOP is MUTHERPHUKKIN CHILDS PLAY these days.. and it's just phukkin sickening... The beats/production all sound the same.. there's no more music just little "sound effects" on some boards and repetitive little noises.. Where the phuck did the music go in the production??? Where did the drums go? the saxophone? the guitar? the piano?? no! it's just some highskool dropout pressing some buttons and repeating sound effects calling it a beat.. gimme a phukkin break.

And the thing about the bay is that some of the artists are making music that's just like hot garbage reapeted on the radio... so what's the difference then?? What's the point of listening Bay Area music & Artists when the make the same phukkin music as the mainstream??

I guess that's why I think these Yuk tracks are some hot spicy garbage...

Oct 29, 2008
That's exactly it. The 80's & 90's Hip Hop were grown folks music.

HIP HOP is MUTHERPHUKKIN CHILDS PLAY these days.. and it's just phukkin sickening... The beats/production all sound the same.. there's no more music just little "sound effects" on some boards and repetitive little noises.. Where the phuck did the music go in the production??? Where did the drums go? the saxophone? the guitar? the piano?? no! it's just some highskool dropout pressing some buttons and repeating sound effects calling it a beat.. gimme a phukkin break.

And the thing about the bay is that some of the artists are making music that's just like hot garbage reapeted on the radio... so what's the difference then?? What's the point of listening Bay Area music & Artists when the make the same phukkin music as the mainstream??

I guess that's why I think these Yuk tracks are some hot spicy garbage...
I wish Ant Banks and Shorty B could bring that funk back 2 the music.I was just listening to Too Shorts "Im a Player" and watchin the vid on Youtube.Dem niggas made u wanna grow up quick if u was a youngsta back then.They catered to grownups and kids listened 2 it because they wanted 2 be grown.Niggas like Yuk Short and 40 are better off Retiring and keeping they legacy in tact instead of makin this watered down shit.I just have a hard time believing that Yuk could leave the studio and think this kinda shit is hot.They either dont know or cant deliver what they fans want from them.