New A Wax video for "Neva Been" off ELM 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
No i am not, but it's funny cuz people got in verbatim , what wax and tay have posted, logged into their long term memory banks like they are in a long lovers quarrel with their girlfriends or wives but can't follow a train of thought on other subjects lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
No i am not, but it's funny cuz people got in verbatim , what wax and tay have posted, logged into their long term memory banks like they are in a long lovers quarrel with their girlfriends or wives but can't follow a train of thought on other subjects lol

I can't follow your train of thought

May 27, 2006
U ever heard of fat tone? It's pretty much common knowledge he didn't kill dre but that rumor may very we'll have played into tone death. Could that same situation not have befell me had it not been for insiders knowing who did what? Did I initiate issues with tay or but into his business in Fresno or Seattle? You would be happy in my shoes had tay accused u?
nope i'm only happy in gators and fat albert platinum fubu jerseys. na fuck joking i feel that sucks for you, but i do remember you was the one who started all the reckless talk towards tay so guess the biz part is just his reaction to that. all on u.

and fat tone wasn't killed because he was dissing mac dre ppl for 10 years and after mac dre got shot a thizz affiliate said yo fat tone was the 1 always dissing us.

if you had knew one day jacka get's shot you had acted way different the last years ain't no denying that.

next time you tell on a public message board you was about to shoot another user, go on youtube proud you was beating ppl with no remorse u label yourself a snitch or you take it as the way you live and don't try to blame ppl when they recapitulate stuff like dat.

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
and since looks like i hit a nerve... would be dope if you 2 can solve this problem or alteast let it be, yea i hit the like button for your new track because was nice but still can say i don't agree with the stuff said and done on here.

focus on music there is plenty of ppl who just ignore the music or even hate because of your beefs and not able to take the music for what it is, if those beefs is out of loyality that's real and deserves respect but if those beefs is out of nothing and only to not back down they useless.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
nope i'm only happy in gators and fat albert platinum fubu jerseys. na fuck joking i feel that it sucks for you, but i do remember you was the one who started all the reckless talk towards tay so guess the biz part is just his reaction to that. all on u.

and fat tone wasn't killed because he was dissing mac dre ppl for 10 years and after mac dre got shot a thizz affiliate said yo fat tone was the 1 always dissing us.

if you had knew one day jacka get's shot you had acted way different the last years ain't no denying that.

next time you tell on a public message board you was about to shoot another user, go on youtube proud you was beating ppl with no remorse u label yourself a snitch or you take it as the way you live and don't try to blame ppl when they recapitulate stuff like dat.
re·ca·pit·u·late
ˌrēkəˈpiCHəˌlāt/Submit
verb
verb: recapitulate; 3rd person present: recapitulates; past tense: recapitulated; past participle: recapitulated; gerund or present participle: recapitulating
summarize and state again the main points of.
"he began to recapitulate his argument with care"
synonyms: summarize, sum up; More
BIOLOGY
repeat (an evolutionary or other process) during development and growth.

Nov 4, 2005
nope i'm only happy in gators and fat albert platinum fubu jerseys. na fuck joking i feel that sucks for you, but i do remember you was the one who started all the reckless talk towards tay so guess the biz part is just his reaction to that. all on u.

it was tay who started dissing a-wax.

and from what i remember it was ap9 going around saying fat tone killed mac dre in songs..i forgot the song but im sure somebody here remembers it

Aug 17, 2002

and from what i remember it was ap9 going around saying fat tone killed mac dre in songs..i forgot the song but im sure somebody here remembers it
both instigated shit on different occasions, and anyone who thinks otherwise either a) didn't really read everything that's been posted or b) is an idiot

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

If AP9 @AP9 said it then it's true, he never lies!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
The song was called death to the fatcat

just bein real, this diss was hot garbage, all i heard was ap9 braggin again...i really dont see wtf anyone sees in this guys music, his shit really is hot garbage...i mean i give him props cuz he can sell himself like a mutha fucka, but i dont get whats so good about the product? he really does spit some ABC raps, you damn near can predict exact what his next bar is gonna be

anyway, at the end of this song, why is he sayin theres no price worth bringin the mac back to life?...unless im hearing it wrong...if im wrong correct me

Feb 14, 2004
Ap9 made a whole cd called wax museum bang'n on wax for calling hus a snitch... I wonder if he'll do the same after reading that message wax posted w Tay calling husalah a snitch&faulty or is he scared of that ass whoop'n Tay threatened him with?