New A Wax video for "Neva Been" off ELM 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
DISS TRACKS BETWEEN WAX AND TAY ARE LONG OVERDUE
NEVER GONE HAPPEN CUZ THIS NEVER WAS A MUSIC ISSUE.
PLUS, WHY WOULD I WANNA STOOP THAT LOW AND FALL INTO THE CATEGORY OF THE 10 OTHER RAPPERS HE ALLEGEDLY HAD BEEF WITH,ALL WEST COAST ARTISTS TOO.
HE'S KINDA LIKE TERRELL OWENS TO ME. A CANCER TO THE TEAM OF ARTISTS WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A CAREER WITHOUT DISRESPECTING PPL TO DO IT. IM SURE THAT HOLDS A COLD KARMA ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
IMO I HAVE BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS TO DO AND APPRECIATE. I JUST DO THIS SHIT ON THE NET FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
RAPPIN IS COOL,BUT HAVING A REAL LIFE AND PPL WHO GENUINELY RESPECT U IS BETTER. THATS WHAT IM ON.
I WOULDNT GIVE HIM THE PLEASURE OR THE NOTORIETY.
I'LL CONTINUE DOIN WHAT IM DOIN WHILE YALL CONTINUE TO THINK INSIDE THE BOX. HAVE FUN,ITS ABOUT TIME I VANISH...
#ITS BEEN REAL
FOREAL DOE (S/O 2 CRAZIE LOCS)
#WCMG

May 27, 2006
Wax said this snitching shit with the same intent as when he lied and said somebody from his click slapped killa tay. He knew there is not 1% truth to it but he also knew in the web bullshit like dat travels fast and he got a bunch of fans on here dat run with whatever he says without thinkin about it and will cause some false negative rumours about tay.

No coincidence he come in this thread and drop the snitch word again. Dat dude obviously used to this internet fake shit.

Tay just said awax was the only person ever threaten to put a hit on the mob. Not sure if he’s the only 1 but he did dat. He got videos on yt braggin he was beatin the man and was constantly disrespectin his team in the end up to the one who put jacka in the game (cbo). Hypocritic to say after jacka got shot „all my problems was with hus and everybody knew that“. To all the fans it looked like awax was shittin on all the mob figaz and their camp and can nobody say awax didn't do dat on purpose, just after jacka got shot he got afraid and started talkin otherwise.

Tay just recapitulated that after jackas death, not saying it was necessary to do it in public but u reap what u sow. Nobody said anything when awax said he was about to shoot killa tay but y'all act like a bleeding bitch when tay said awax threatened the mob figaz?

Who ever calls dat snitching got the game twisted. Be real, then the whole video this thread is about awax is snitching on himself. U in the game?

Who ever not seeing dat is a mental midget. To an outsider it’s pretty dumb looking how those awax stans ignore all the fake shit awax does and reverse everything tay does as if it was some fake shit. Biased as fuck, tay should just leave all this alone. This site doesnt sell a rapper records, check awax ..got hella popularity among the couple users on here and else? Dude a non factor…check berner, he’s like the definition of whack on this site and really doin it.

I don’t think it’s a good look how tay acts on here but then i never seen him runnin with the obvious fake shit like awax so…

Dec 24, 2013
Wax said this snitching shit with the same intent as when he lied and said somebody from his click slapped killa tay. He knew there is not 1% truth to it but he also knew in the web bullshit like dat travels fast and he got a bunch of fans on here dat run with whatever he says without thinkin about it and will cause some false negative rumours about tay.

No coincidence he come in this thread and drop the snitch word again. Dat dude obviously used to this internet fake shit.

Tay just said awax was the only person ever threaten to put a hit on the mob. Not sure if he’s the only 1 but he did dat. He got videos on yt braggin he was beatin the man and was constantly disrespectin his team in the end up to the one who put jacka in the game (cbo). Hypocritic to say after jacka got shot „all my problems was with hus and everybody knew that“. To all the fans it looked like awax was shittin on all the mob figaz and their camp and can nobody say awax didn't do dat on purpose, just after jacka got shot he got afraid and started talkin otherwise.

Tay just recapitulated that after jackas death, not saying it was necessary to do it in public but u reap what u sow. Nobody said anything when awax said he was about to shoot killa tay but y'all act like a bleeding bitch when tay said awax threatened the mob figaz?

Who ever calls dat snitching got the game twisted. Be real, then the whole video this thread is about awax is snitching on himself. U in the game?

Who ever not seeing dat is a mental midget. To an outsider it’s pretty dumb looking how those awax stans ignore all the fake shit awax does and reverse everything tay does as if it was some fake shit. Biased as fuck, tay should just leave all this alone. This site doesnt sell a rapper records, check awax ..got hella popularity among the couple users on here and else? Dude a non factor…check berner, he’s like the definition of whack on this site and really doin it.

I don’t think it’s a good look how tay acts on here but then i never seen him runnin with the obvious fake shit like awax so…
What's so fake about me? I repeated what breadleon told me about a show in clear lake? That's all? Did u not hear Jacka interview after the Texas fight where he says I tried to reach out or my song fun & gamez which was more introspect than diss? Do u know jacka brother has a baby with my sister in real life? Prob not so sit your groupie ass down somewhere with Tay last fan alive shit boy

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
it's fake to come online and say somebody from your click slapped killa tay when not 1% truth to it just because u know that shit will travel in the web.

it's fake to call tay a snitch in the hope this will make some noise in the web just cause he said u was the only one ever to threaten to put a hit on the mob.

and i don't know what's going on behind the scenes and i didn't check out each 1 of your songs, and i'm not that much of a mob figaz fan so i can speak from an outsiders perspective which counts in this situation too. looks like you was dissin them ppl for over 10 years in various ways up to the last things said on siccness even against cbo.

i'm sure u got reason for dissin hus in the beginning (maybe not as much as u claimed but i see and respect loyality) but this shit on here just stupid. 2 street dudes with a 15-20 years rapping legacy "beefing" over a website. everybody pointing the finger at tay clowning and insulting every 1 of his post i'm just saying there is 2 sides 2 every story.

stay up the track was nice and don't think ppl who criticize you have to be tay or hus fans maybe there is just some truth to it.

Dec 3, 2006
Game fucked up? When you say who you think killed or might have had killed in a unsolved murder and post it on the Internet for everyone to see is snitching period. And that's why the thread was erased by the creator of it. And you talkin bout awax all over the Internet but yet you don't mention Tay all over a A-Wax video thread and then try to defend Tay for something that your accusing A-Wax has done in the past. Not only do you have the game fucked up but made your self look like a hypocrite.

Dec 24, 2013
it's fake to come online and say somebody from your click slapped killa tay when not 1% truth to it just because u know that shit will travel in the web.

it's fake to call tay a snitch in the hope this will make some noise in the web just cause he said u was the only one ever to threaten to put a hit on the mob.

and i don't know what's going on behind the scenes and i didn't check out each 1 of your songs, and i'm not that much of a mob figaz fan so i can speak from an outsiders perspective which counts in this situation too. looks like you was dissin them ppl for over 10 years in various ways up to the last things said on siccness even against cbo.

i'm sure u got reason for dissin hus in the beginning (maybe not as much as u claimed but i see and respect loyality) but this shit on here just stupid. 2 street dudes with a 15-20 years rapping legacy "beefing" over a website. everybody pointing the finger at tay clowning and insulting every 1 of his post i'm just saying there is 2 sides 2 every story.

stay up the track was nice and don't think ppl who criticize you have to be tay or hus fans maybe there is just some truth to it.
U ever heard of fat tone? It's pretty much common knowledge he didn't kill dre but that rumor may very we'll have played into tone death. Could that same situation not have befell me had it not been for insiders knowing who did what? Did I initiate issues with tay or but into his business in Fresno or Seattle? You would be happy in my shoes had tay accused u?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
if only every post was an awax or killa tay post then people would read more attentively
actually i dont tweet, so i wouldnt know where the fuck that post originated from, has nothin to do with the fact it wasnt A-Wax or Tay related...attention to detail does matter

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002

guess im a mental midget

how can someone on tour with BSM, workin with artist in every corner of the country be a none factor? did you wake up and smoke a bowl of banana peels?

you seem to be an A-Wax hater just off the bat...maybe im wrong, but i doubt it