New A Wax video for "Neva Been" off ELM 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
HOW DID MY CAREER END WHEN IM IN THE LAB RIGHT NOW WORKING ON AN ALBUM WITH AMP AND MIXING SNAKE EYES 2 WHICH IS A CLASSIC TO ME BUT THATS NOT EVEN THE POINT. IM IN MY LANE 4 GOOD.
#MAKIN HISTORY NOT ENEMIES

Your music Is irrelevant these days. It's time to understand this and MoveOn. focus on something you can become good at.

Last edited:
Props: reo and reo

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i gotta be honest, there are some squares here that are talkin some super harsh shit to Tay and i dont think you would have the same things to say if he was within earshot...just sayin

even im not willing to talk shit to Tay for some laughs

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
Legman @Legman you right breh..niggaz turning this into some weak bullshit.

I like how these new booty screen names (or fools with old joi dates but never partook in any clownin on here years ago)who just jump on bandwagons with weak ass attempts at talkin shit.

The amount of squares acting like they old school sicc brehs is kinda terrible nowadays.

I personally have never said Tay aint with the shit...and I actually believe he had big part of the figs meeting bo along with him being one of the people that started WCM, Alot of people getting it twisted and clowning on dude just becoz , thats some bitchazz shit, the same with Ap9,I personally got np time for half the pricks that post on here apart from the old Sicc chat niggaz and the Old school peoples.

I bet half these fools never heard of Bigbosstalk, Big Robo, 4sidedlie or even Marty hahaha

Kinda pissef I posted what I felt about the dry snitchin Cos you got fools just talkin shit for no reason which is hella Marty...

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
yeah the thread was going good till this post on page 1

MY THOUGHTS ARE:
AWAX IS A GOOD LYRICIST AND THIS IS A NICE SONG.
BUT THAT WILL NEVER NULLIFY ANY OF THE PERSONAL REAL LIFE TYPE SHIT DIRECTED AT ME AS A MAN THAT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH MUSIC OR THE INTERNET.
PERSONALLY,I THINK SKINNY PPL LIKE HIM SHOULD NEVER TALK SHIT TO A PERSON LIKE ME CUZ FACE TO FACE THOSE WORDS WOULDNT BE SAID CUZ I WOULD STRANGLE LIL DUDE. BUT ANYWAY, I RESPECT THE VIDEO,BUT NEVER THE PERSON. HE DID THAT 2 HIMSELF. CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM ONE DAY.
#MOBBIN