Never Saw a rapper fall off as much as mr doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
remember When Doc used to post here back in 2002 I think. Dude got ran off this forum like a sucka. How anybody suppose to believe he a gangsta in the streets when he got his shit ran off a message forum. lol

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019
I really liked Setrippn Blockstyle but yes he fell off. But if u r goin to be fair look at Lynch. 24 Deep is tight and Season I can listen to whole disk without skipping a song but after that we'll Loaded had one or two decent songs but everything after that was so bad I totally stop following and definitely stop buying his discs. I think after buying 6 or 7 discs that I didn't like one song on I jus stop everything all together and was hoping Doomsday would fill in but I haven't heard a whole lot of new stuff from them either mostly other artists. And I know peeps are gonna get mad cause I mentioned Lynch but that's honestly how I feel. He wasnt even trying to rhyme on alot of that shit I heard. I think it's sad to do such a great thing like Season and never do anything well a song or two that's worth anything after. Jus my two cents.

Props: kane916