Never Saw a rapper fall off as much as mr doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
This album is released in the same time period as season of da siccness. The main rapper (mr doctor) is probably the best guest rapper on season of da siccness and got his time to shine (again) on this album. It features brotha lynch in his prime on nearly every track and he produced the album.

You can bump this whole album without skipping a track.

If its not classic its classicc (with the double c)

Props: TrEmEnDo InDo
Nov 7, 2019
For example play Setripin to a bunch of east coast cats and they'll think it's garbage. Quality music is in the ear of the listener. If you ever look up greatest albums of all time there's a few albums you never see in any list.
1. Spice 1 Amerikkkas Nightmare
2. X-Raided The Unforgiven Vol.1
3. Brotha Lynch SODS
4. Bone East 99 Eternal
These albums are top 10 to me but you never see them in any top 100 list. That just shows you the subjective opinion that people have as listeners.

Dec 11, 2006
I think you needa give it a listen again breh. Really ain't bad of an album
I bought it the day it came out and thought it was weak. Production sucked and his bars were boring. Still grabbed the oddysea album And that was awful too. Then threw both away when he snitched on the Zoe’s. Being from sac and watching his crew in the 90s From who they were to who they became was just tragic.

If you can tell me a “bat up” story from him, paybacc, syco, or venom then I’ll entertain the though of trying that album again

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I bought it the day it camout and thought it was weak. Production sucked and his bars were boring. Still grabbed the oddysea album And that was awful too. Then threw both away when he snitched on the Zoe’s. Being from sac and watching his crew in the 90s From who they were to who they became was just tragic.

If you can tell me a “bat up” story from him, paybacc, syco, or venom then I’ll entertain the though of trying that album again
I really feel like Bombay has some solid tracks. Live then we live has always been my favorite song off that album of always related to the lyrics specially foe loco’s verse.

I took some time to listen to doc Holliday yesterday. it was garbage, I’m literally about to delete it off my playlist. Lol

Props: BIG CHUNK
Feb 1, 2018
I really feel like Bombay has some solid tracks. Live then we live has always been my favorite song off that album of always related to the lyrics specially foe loco’s verse.

I took some time to listen to doc Holliday yesterday. it was garbage, I’m literally about to delete it off my playlist. Lol
Yeah bro that’s why i never recommended it to you after I bought it at Rasputins for $1.95. Not much to recommend 😂