Never Saw a rapper fall off as much as mr doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Sicx always claimed the creek. I dont remember him claiming the gardens... lynch on the other hand, who knows. Ive heard alot of gb cats over the years say lynch wasnt legitimately from the gardens. But shit gets twisted over time.

Ive also only seen ppl online say Doc was a snitch. The story about a few of em getting caught up, and zo taking the heat was more or less what was heard in the north...
Geographically NH is kind of isolated from the south and east, so i dont think we were always super keen with what was going on
Where's the Creek? What part of Sac/neighborhood?

Jan 1, 2013
back in the old days those Creek Mobb dudes used to be crips and then they switched over to just claiming black rag or some weird shit. cuz I remember way back people would get a beat down for wearing red in the Creek.
There was a crip hood just north of the Creek known as The Flats or Diamonds. It was between Lemon Hill Power Inn and Fruitridge. Those two hoods had a bunch of family ties and used to be real close. I think X-Raided said Sicx discovered him at a party in the Flats.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
There was a crip hood just north of the Creek known as The Flats or Diamonds. It was between Lemon Hill Power Inn and Fruitridge. Those two hoods had a bunch of family ties and used to be real close. I think X-Raided said Sicx discovered him at a party in the Flats.
Yup, the Creek is right down the street from Flat Dog Crips and Varrio Diamonds area.

Props: Thizzlejuice
Nov 7, 2019
I actually think Doc Holliday is dope besides one track (don't call me). I hated it at first but its been in my rotation for the last few months. I think if it would've been released on DEF JUX it would've been received much better back in the day. For a west coast album it was to futuristic sounding and completely different from the sound that people became fans of his for. If he could've attached some more intelligent raps to those beats, man..