Netflix Movie Recommendation Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
Watched this movie about 2 weeks ago and decided to add it to my blu ray Korean film collection. If you like revenge flicks this will be up your ally.

ever seen I Saw The Devil? dope Korean movie. on Netflix I been on the underbelly seasons and the two mesrine movies. they are in French but it's a true story and super dope. I'm watching battle royale tonight. that is a sick movie.

Props: W0RM_Da_C0N

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
for all the netflix junkies heres some game, use this extension in google chrome & you can access different countries versions of a site. this is good cuz some shows come out sooner in other countries than america, breaking bad for example had the full final season for stream as soon as it was over in uk/aus.

https://hola.org/

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I read the discription for that, it sounds like an underground fighting movie, but I have a strange feeling that it isnt.
definitely not. its basically this guys brother does something terrible, then his mom comes to get revenge, and its set in thailand with this cop who i think is supposed to represent god or the devil or something. theres some intense violence and i dug all the filming and it looked great visually, but it was kind of weird, might be hard to follow and not make a lot of sense to ppl, and be boring since theres not much talking or acting. but i liked it

Props: Cheaptimes